How come when I download the trial and right before it's done downloading on my computer there's this box that says the file has been stopped or blocked??? All I can do is abort. I heard this is a fun program .
SEARCH BUTTON!

Nah I'm just kidding.
I got no idea but if you are not into illegal downloading and cracking appz, and just want to try it, download the full one from rapidshared.org and if you like it pay for it.
If you DO like cracking appz, do the same but don't pay for it xD
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Could I get caught and arrested and slaughterd and raped and put my face on 20/20 or Primetime???
Quote by KileManA7X
Could I get caught and arrested and slaughterd and raped and put my face on 20/20 or Primetime???

Well I haven't

Not that i've been doing anything illegal... ¬.¬
Haha, don't worry about 20/20, there are a few million people who do the same thing. But do you have administrative privileges on your comp? Because when I try to download/install things at my school, I get a similar message.
Quote by KileManA7X

Rapidshare.de is just a free server to upload stuff there. You just downloaded it from a website. Not emule or something like that.

You can get caught for using emule there? Here in Israel even the 1st minister uses emule
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

if you cant download it, its definetly worth the money to buy it. its one of the best guitar programs out there