Well I am writing a book on microsoft word, and so far I have 19,000 and some words, but it won't let me save anymore. The first time that happened to me I thought that maybe I had just forgotten to save it, but the next time and I made sure, and I even did little test saves and it still doesn't save anymore text ...Hmmm, is there like a limit to how much text microsoft word can save or is it another problem?
help appreciated =)
-kate
I've never heard of that problem, perhap smake a new document and continue from there?

D/l Open Office, way better
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
so, your writing a book about microsoft word, but your coming on a guitar forum to ask questions about it?
Quote by ledhendrix711
do u guys know where i can get guitar tabs ive bin lookin every where on the internet..

Quote by Muphin
I take the strings off before I smash my guitars. I usually go through about 2 a week. It's mad fun.
Quote by JesseWyllychuk
so, your writing a book about microsoft word, but your coming on a guitar forum to ask questions about it?

read the original post!
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by JesseWyllychuk

No, im not writing a book about microsoft word at all.....And this is the "pit" look around theres lots of posts that have nothing to do with the guitar....Hence the "pit" jeez...

n00b.
it's microsoft, of course ur having problems.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
How many pages is your document. I'm using an old version of Word 97 and have one document that is 497 pages. It saves a bit slow but there are no problems adding to it.