Alright this one is for all of you veterans or extremely skilled players who tab by ear. I have a video link here, and the quality is pretty good and you can see what hes playing, and you can hear very well. I cant tab it myself though.

PLEASE TAB THIS FOR ME, I WILL DO ANYTHING!

Have a heart and check this out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHbkTcLopWA

please guys i will never ask for another tab ever again! this is really important.
"You know honestly, i don't see myself getting any faster. I mean, you can only hear so much."
-Eddie Van Halen
sorry dude, i tried and searched for the tab a million times, but i couldn't findit. Im sure u tried that already, but i cant find it. good luck
i know man, i could'nt find it either. i need someone to tab it for me. i cant, i'm not that skilled. i'll give someone money if they can tab this.
"You know honestly, i don't see myself getting any faster. I mean, you can only hear so much."
-Eddie Van Halen
C'mon guys!
-Eddie Van Halen
Have you tried playing it in slow motion and looking at what frets he plays...? Just a suggestion.
Schecter Hellraiser
-Abalone border
-Gothic cross inlays
-Orgasm.
how do you play it in slow motion? its youtube
-Eddie Van Halen
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Last edited by Metal_Rich at Mar 16, 2007,
wait what is that? Thats not on the video thats the 12 days of christmas...

lullaby by breaking pangaea, thats the tab i want!!!
-Eddie Van Halen
hey thats so awesome thank you so much. but how do i open the file with guitar pro, and if i have to download it, where?
-Eddie Van Halen
o but wait i down loaded the software, and theres only the begging riff. Which is still really cool but could you give me the rest too?
-Eddie Van Halen