Has anyone heard of the album "Butchering the Beatles"? It features Steve Vai and Yngwie Malmsteen, among others, playing guitar for Beatles covers. I thought it was kind of funny myself. Thoughts?
Bill and Ted Fan Club Member #3. PM ollerom_mot or me to join.

"Let the Spirit guide your fingers."
Seeing how the album was called "Butchering the Beatles", I didn't really hate it because I can tell they did it as joke. I'm sure the two remaining members wouldn't care.
Sent from my iPad.
I don't like many Beatles' songs. Actually, I only like While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

So of course I didn't like the album.
WMGGW and Yesterday.... that's all...... and Let It Be, Hey Jude, Obladi Oblada, Postman, their songs rock !!

Kinda hate Lenon's attitude though......
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Haven't heard it, but I'd like to...
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
There's a movie with some guys that cover beatles songs but just with other lyrics.
Somebody knows the title?
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
yeah that would be a great cd, i like the beatles, i stole a bunch of their cds from my dad...
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
I'm not a big Beatles fan, but I'd love to hear this

http://www.amazon.com/Butchering-Beatles-Headbashing-Various-Artists/dp/B000ICMF58

Back In The USSR - Lemmy Kilmister

Thats awesome and pretty much wont this entire concept over for me.

Lemmy FTW
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.