Ok,

I can either get an Dunlap Original Crybaby wah or a Digitech RP150 multi-effects pedal, but not both.
I need for a good wah pedal, but i also would like to have the versitility of having alot of different effects to experiment with. So which one would i be better off getting?
Well the crybaby is gonna have a better wah than the digitech, so it depends on which you want more. A good wah, or multiple effects that you probably won't use as much. Yeah, pretty straightforward.
Go get your shovel.
The digitech imo, if u set it up properly it will be a great lil multi effects

Also, the cry baby isnt, again imo, the best wah-wah in its price range at all
I want you vincent745!

member #5 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Most will say both suck. the 150 has no wah effect, right? If so, then save a little more for the 250 or the one with wah. Its wah actually sounds rather alright.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
wah
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
if you play lead guitar, i would say the wah would be good for hammet style solos, ig you play rhythm then the effects could make your sound more individual...

I don't really know but i would get Wah

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
I'd go wah. I have a bunch of individual pedals and a Line 6 PODXT Live. The individual effects are much better quality and easier to use. It is fun to play around with the mulit effects but the novelty wears off. The only reason I like the POD is I can use it for USB direct recording.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
i say go with the muti effects cause then you could get more different sounds than just one good wah pedal thats not even the best wah you can get or its price range

i like vox effects personally. i have a vox AD15 to play aroudn with that has 11different amp types and 11 diffeent effects
If its your first effect I would go for the multi fx. It wont be the best quality, but it will give you a little taste of everything so you can decide later what you want and dont want to spend your money on to get quality pedals.
Quote by gsr2k6
If its your first effect I would go for the multi fx. It wont be the best quality, but it will give you a little taste of everything so you can decide later what you want and dont want to spend your money on to get quality pedals.

yeah true

thought id point out that the RP150 doesnt have an expression pedal though...

search UG for the review i wrote on it