For me it would have to be bullet for my valentine. I saw them when they opened for Iron Maiden. unless you saw them to I can not explain how bad they were
Quote by flavorflav
the search button. LOL!!!!!!!!!!111!!!eleven!!!!

Just, stop.

By the way, I would say Gnarls Barkley.
LOL
i saw bullet open for maiden in MI, and they didnt do too bad a job...granted, i dont really listen to them, so i couldnt compare them to their studio sound...
Dragon Force...good studio, horrible live. Li was so bad when I saw him, couldent even hit anything on the record, plus one of the strings popped off, which wasent his fault but made it worse. Again, great studio band, horrible live, also the singer was cracking too. DONT BLAME EVERYTHING ON THE GUITAR! :P
Quote by J6strings21fret
Dragon Force...good studio, horrible live. Li was so bad when I saw him, couldent even hit anything on the record, plus one of the strings popped off, which wasent his fault but made it worse. Again, great studio band, horrible live, also the singer was cracking too. DONT BLAME EVERYTHING ON THE GUITAR! :P

But I give them credit on what they did on there record, amazing stuff. Now if only they could nail it live :P.
ehhh this local band.. firesomehting-or-other opened for Dragonforce on the uk tour, as All That Remians didnt wanan come to ireland, and yeah, theyre were ultra shite to the max.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
worst band for me is my chemical romance i seen them wen they supported muse it was a great out dor stage and great sound muse owned and mcr were horrible i didnt mind them but after that i hate them now they were like lets get mosh pit opened but and we were like lets get yu off stage. it was seriously pathetic
1972 Telecaster Custom (My Baby)
Quote by THE BULGE
worst band for me is my chemical romance i seen them wen they supported muse it was a great out dor stage and great sound muse owned and mcr were horrible i didnt mind them but after that i hate them now they were like lets get mosh pit opened but and we were like lets get yu off stage. it was seriously pathetic

OH MY GOD!! Did anyone see My Chemical Romance play "famous last words" at times square on New years eve??? I was nearli in tears, it was soooo horrrible it was unbeliveable! Tone sucked,druums wer okayish, Gerrard sounded like he was having a knife being shoved up his clam, and they screewed up a LOT!!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by fizzle07
i saw bullet open for maiden in MI, and they didnt do too bad a job...granted, i dont really listen to them, so i couldnt compare them to their studio sound...

I think they got booed off stage in montreal (the show i was at) They were right disrespectful to the crowd during there set
I would say that Hinder sucks live. Look on youtube for their live "get stoned" video. The singing is horrible at best.
Schecter Hellraiser
-Abalone border
-Gothic cross inlays
-Orgasm.
I saw MCR in Detroit and it was awesome, Way better than that Times Square TV performance thing.
anyway, I personally didn't like Angels and Airwaves very much. First of all I had seats instead of floor tickets so when all of their etheral stuff started playing i found myself literally falling asleep, and the echo he had on his mic the whole time was annoying.
Some Gear:
Johnson acoustic electric
Schecter Damien 6
Gibson Faded Flying V
Big Muff, Crybaby 535Q, Metal Muff, Phase 90, Boss Equalizer, Boss Tuner
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
the chariot. josh the lead singer who use to be in norma jean gets way to into it and ends up screwing up his vocals and throws his mike stand in the air which then hits him in the head. norma jean are better live without him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFqVFFhTNx0
I don't like as i lay dying
Last edited by aild2006 at Mar 16, 2007,
I think seeing Robert Plant and Strange Sensation Live was HORRIBLE!! i was expecting them to wayyyyy better, but they were ok. At Dubai Desert Rock Festival 2007,
Gear:

ESP KH II Vintage
Dean Dime Razorback Slime BumbleBee
Fender Stratocaster
Jackson King V
Line 6 Spider III 150w
Marshall MG100HDFX
Roland Cube 30w
Zoom 505 II
Line 6 Floor Pod
Monster Cables