ok, so i wanna do something good for myself and get in shape. i'm fairly skinny and tall, and i have room for some muscle. the extent of the equipment i have is just a couple of free weights. any tips or excersizes i can do to see some good results? i wanna get a little muscle on my body before summer. thanks.
Core exercises, push-ups, and running. And eat well.
I don't like my sig.
Try push ups, sit ups, squats. I'd suggest getting a gym membership, and then maybe a traine, they know the best ways to get you in shape. Or better shape. If you just want to stay fit, run 2 or 3 miles every other day. Works like a charm for me.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
get plenty of protein and creatine (read bananas and beef). Work out with HEAVY weights with few reps, not light weights and a lot of reps. Also, go till it hurts. NO PAIN NO GAIN.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
get plenty of protein and creatine (read bananas and beef). Work out with HEAVY weights with few reps, not light weights and a lot of reps. Also, go till it hurts. NO PAIN NO GAIN.

you just gain alot of muscle mass your way but end up being a pussy
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Eat alot and do few, but heavy reps per set.

www.bodybuilding.com is a great resource for everything body-related
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just meet Jamie and I at the green tomorrow at 9 for the 9 o'clock run. Its the latest getting fit trend.
Terms and Conditions apply.