My dad said that he would let me get a new amp because Ive been complaining about my current one so much. It is a Line 6 Spider 2 212. It was $500 new. Im looking at getting a Vox.
So, would it be smarter to sell the Line 6 or trade it in?? I really don't want to have to pay that much money, because Im low on cash. Yes, Im aware that a Line 6 is a piece of shit, so if any of you ass-goblins say that it is only worth $1, I will hurt you
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Its not even worth $1.... kidding..

See what you do is find a complete nOOb and sell it to him at rip off price They think its the best thing since Kurt Cobain (and I aint dissing the guy!)

What do you play? Estimated budget?
Quote by False_God
Its not even worth $1.... kidding..

See what you do is find a complete nOOb and sell it to him at rip off price They think its the best thing since Kurt Cobain (and I aint dissing the guy!)

What do you play? Estimated budget?

I play Classic Rock, blues, some metal, but not enough to count.
Estimated budget........About $50..I was really planning on useing the money from the Line6 to pay for the majority of it.

And your avatar is the shit....I love it.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
put the spider 2 on ebay or do a part exchange with it when you go to buy a new amp. you ought to be able to get about $200-300 on ebay for it.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
private sale. the stores always rip you off
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by SGstriker

And your avatar is the shit....I love it.

haha thanks!

But ya, dont trade it in, they will rip you off so bad! Put it on ebay make possibly $300 so by then you mite have $400 incl some savings and I think the B-52 At-50 is their.

If not I would reccomend the Ashdown Fallen Angel. They are pretty good and low price

(btw the amps I mentioned are tube..)
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by False_God
haha thanks!

But ya, dont trade it in, they will rip you off so bad! Put it on ebay make possibly $300 so by then you mite have $400 incl some savings and I think the B-52 At-50 is their.

If not I would reccomend the Ashdown Fallen Angel. They are pretty good and low price

(btw the amps I mentioned are tube..)

B-52's... You might wanna wait a little to get one. They've been having some quality control issues I believe, I'm not sure if they've been resolved. When I brought my B-52 At212 back to Guitar Center less than a week after I bought it because it just died somehow, the guy wasn't surprised at all. He said they were having quality control issues, and thinking of pulling the amps.
From my experience, the Fallen Angels are pretty awesome.
And the Vox seems pretty good too.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
B-52's... You might wanna wait a little to get one. They've been having some quality control issues I believe, I'm not sure if they've been resolved. When I brought my B-52 At212 back to Guitar Center less than a week after I bought it because it just died somehow, the guy wasn't surprised at all. He said they were having quality control issues, and thinking of pulling the amps.
From my experience, the Fallen Angels are pretty awesome.
And the Vox seems pretty good too.

^You have the best gear ever.
Yeah, I know the Vox's are pretty good. I played on one at one of my friends house...he has a little one that is just like the ones in the link that I posted, but it is a lot smaller. It blew my Line 6 out of teh waterz.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
You don't need 100w. I'd say go for the 50w and save $200.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Fender American HSS Stratocaster

Amps & Effects:
Hand-Wired JCM 800 2204
Hand-Wired V30 2x12 Cab
Keeley TS-9 Tube Screamer
ISP Decimator
EHX Holiest Grail
Modded Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by LightningRider
You don't need 100w. I'd say go for the 50w and save $200.

R u sure it would be loud enough to gig with? Thats what I would be using it for....
I guess I'll find out when I play every amp in my price range that guitar center has.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils