so i am 5'9" and i weigh 169 lbs, i have just recently lost 14 pounds just from not drinking soda and not getting anything to eat at break at my school or eating fast food . i didn't really exercise at all and now i cant seem to lose anymore weight. so i have started going to gym about twice a week. and i also try to do 5 sets of 20 situps and push ups in my room everyday. whether it be when i wake up, middle of the day, or when i go to sleep. so ill see how that works out.

just wondering what other UGer's do to try and keep in shape.
*yaaawwn*

Skip lunch and dinner, so what you eat at breakfast will be used for energy throughout the day. And run a lot, it's alot easier and more fun than sit-ups or crunches. Swimming too.
14 lbs from not drinking soda? Damn kid, you are screwed when you get to college and start drinking beer.

Last I read this was a guitar web site - try google.
Basically.............

Nothing, lawl.

I'm 5'9" too and weigh 130lbs, I think . Though I'm sure average is like, 180lbs, so, either I went wrong somewhere measuring, or I weigh very little for my size

I eat loads, but exercise a fair bit;

In summer, cricket almost everyday. Outside summer basketball twice a week, sometimes a bit of cricket. And just in general running round, I do a lot of walking too.

And by eating loads, I mean;

A between meal snack for me can be up to 5 packets of crisps, lawl.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

I swim, quite a bit. Your princess, here, enjoys swimming a whole lot, as well. I would recommend swimming.
No, No, Don't listen to him your on the right track, just do it a little more. Twice a week at the gym is good, but why not do the push-ups /sit-ups twice a day. When your stronger maybe go up to 25, then 30?
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
im in a class called superfit at my school. All you do in it is lift weights or work out in various different ways. Id look into something like that, with the whole new outlook on fatness im sure most schools will have a program like this.

even though my class is full of skinny people aha it seems as though the overweight kids dont like physical activity
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by JC13
I eat more than most people I know, and I'm 5 ft 8, 115 pounds... Good metabolism I guess.

True dat bruv
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Start working with wieghts as well. It will increase your metabolism really quickly, especially if you don't already have a lot of muscle.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
I would recommend playing sports...for school, or even recreational. You stay in shape, have fun (I do, at least), and the ladies like it ; )
Quote by JamieB
Basically.............

Nothing, lawl.

I'm 5'9" too and weigh 130lbs, I think . Though I'm sure average is like, 180lbs, so, either I went wrong somewhere measuring, or I weigh very little for my size

Hahahaha, wow. That's pretty damn skinny.

I work out about four times a week. And I play hockey. That means I eat a shitload. I'm 5'7" and about 175 lbs. I workout and eat to try to gain weight because I'm only 5'7".

To the threadstarter, fourteen pounds from a change in diet is a great example of how important good food is. Check out BodyBuilding.com for more help to get to the weight you want to be. You just want to try to eat a little less than you spend from your daily activity.
Shine on diamond eyes.
To be honest with you guys. I lost 14 lbs by not eat a lot and smoking lots of cigarettes. I lost a good amount of weight. the only problem, its hella bad to smoke.