Its a really popular piano duet. Can be seen in the new superman when the little kid and the guard play it in the boat. Anyone know what its called cuz its driving me crazy...
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Heart & Soul?
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Is it the song that most kids learn to play? Someone plays the Bass notes, and another plays the melody?

Is so, its "Heart & Soul". Try downloadng it with Bitcommet or Ares and see if it sounds like the song you are thinking of

It could also be "Chopsticks". It starts with both left and right pointer fingers on adjacent notes on the keyboard
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Last edited by DJaye at Mar 15, 2007,
Grrrrrr heart and soul pisses me off. That's the song that like everyone knows how to play and everyone in my family plays piano (except me) so I've had to listen to it for a while. That and whenever I'm in the band room and someone goes to the piano, 8 times out of 10 they play heart and soul.