I have this for sale or trade. It is only a couple of months old and is in mint condition. I traded my backup guitar for it when my other two amps were being repaired. I played out once with it and it sounds good, just not as good as my tube amp. Plus I have a processor and don’t really need all the effects. It comes with the footswitch. I would like $150.00 plus shipping, but would also be interested in a trade. In particular I am looking for a single coil strat style guitar. Not interested in a squire. Would trade for an MIM even if it needed some work. Will consider other trades…let me know what you have.

This photo is from website, I can send actual pictures if requested.

http://www.behringer.com/GMX1200H/index.cfm?lang=ENG
you want people to trade you a MIM strat for something that you are selling for $140??? Mate you have a hope, christ. You would just about get a squier strat for that. Get real man
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
I you bothered to read my entire post it says "strat style" guitar. Also I did not say I was looking to trade strait up for a good condition MIM strat.

When I stated "MIM even if it needed some work" that means I would trade an amp which is practically brand new for a non working guitar. Would even take a trade for just a body/neck with no electronics. I could also add cash if condition is good. I was just giving people a general idea of what I would look for in a trade.

I'm just looking for a backup single coil guitar I can experiment with. I just don't like squires.

No need for insults...if you don't have an offer to make please move on.
ok man, sorry, just the way i read it was that you didn't like squires so all you would trade for is a MIM. peace out.
Quote by Freddy_Walker

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Quote by stevo192
ok man, sorry, just the way i read it was that you didn't like squires so all you would trade for is a MIM. peace out.

Second sale ad thread that Ive seen where you busted on the seller/gear.

ahem, I think that you should shut up, you played no part in the thread previously and you don't play a part in this one. I think you should keep your nose out, its between me and the seller, not you, you interferring old man
Quote by Freddy_Walker

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Do you have a cab for it?

And Stevo man, quit being such a jackass. A jackass in this thread, a jackass in Gorre's thread. When will it end?
Quote by racine2000
I just don't like squires.

I love my squier, and I'm keepin' it. They aren't bad as long as you ground everything. Lighter too.
Quote by stevo192
ahem, I think that you should shut up, you played no part in the thread previously and you don't play a part in this one. I think you should keep your nose out, its between me and the seller, not you, you interferring old man

actually your wrong, he did play a part in my thread because me an dhim were talking about gear.
I have a 4x12 cab, but I plan on keeping it. I use it as an extension cab for my Hot Rod Delexe amp. I have a Boss Gt 8 processor, so I don't really need the effects on this head. Also, when I plug the GT 8 into the slave inputs of this head it isn't as loud as going strait into the preamp.

This is the cab, but mine has the Jensen speakers:

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--BEHBG412S

It is a good cab for the price.

Also, I hope no Squire owners are offended. Some of the ones I have played have a nice feel to them, but alot of the one I played I haven't liked at all. (probably just needed a good setup, and a pickup upgrade) I wouldn't get one I couldn't try first. All of the MIMs I have tried, I have liked.

As far as Steveo, he apologized and I am fine with that. (I can't speak for posts on other threads I haven't seen)