Hello UG. I have a problem.

In the last 2 weeks, my knuckles and other hand joint things have been hurting more and more. I've never been able to crack my wrists, and now whenever I rotate them quickly they make a ton of sound. What is going on? Juvenile arthritis??? Don't hesitate to ask me more about my issue.
VAN HALEN - March 13 at the Izod

Quote by xchiefx
What kind of idiot mows the street
You think its from playing too much guitar? If so, just take a break for a week from guitar. If not probably go see a doctor and take some pain meds.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
I had that for the longest time. In my case, it was a pinched nerve in my spine and some weird stuff like arthritis that was caused by cold weather. Idk, get it checked out, it's probably nothing.
Thanks for feedback guys. But just one thing - the pain isn't really as bad as I made it seem. It's just minor aches, but somehow I feel like this will come back at me. My parents say it's the weather, but I really don't think so. Keep the responses up!

Quote by xchiefx
Could be weather. My knee aches everytime it gets cold. As long as the pain doesn't prevent you from moving it.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
ok serious question, not kidding;

how much do you beat off? kuz i had something similar to that and i cut the fap for a few days and was good as new
I had a similar thing and it turned out to be Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
I had a similar thing and it turned out to be Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

You poor bastard. My friend's brothe has carpal tunnel and now he's only half as good at guitar as he used to be and he was pretty good from what I hear.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
$hit!!! I type a lot on the computer due to school stuff... I hope to god its not carpal tunnel. That would seriously destroy me. and to answer ragafusion, I only shake hands with captain once every 3 or 4 days.

Quote by xchiefx
dude, i've dealt with the same shit all my life. no doctor has ever diagnosed it as arthritis. by any chance is your skin strechy?
+ =

Member of the "Mitch Hedberg pwns" club. PM knives490 to join.

Member number #2 of the "... Still waiting for the Zombie Holocaust " club. PM Smokey Amp to join.