omg leik noway cud ther b mor than 1 woman bassist!!!1

Seriously though, there are plenty of female bass players out there and they rock just as hard as the guys.
Dinkydaisy
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
you sound like a creeper...
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by The1bassist06
Dinkydaisy

Beat me to it Yep, she's the one to talk to in the world of female bass playing machines!
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Two words... GEDDY LEE!

wait a sec... Geddy's not a girl!?!

Yes, that's right, I said it!!
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
And again I ask, whats the point here? Are we doing research for some affirmative action study or something?
Creeper, I'm guessing.

*reported*
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Quote by anarkee
And again I ask, whats the point here? Are we doing research for some affirmative action study or something?

Who knows theres weirdos on here.
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Any grammar teachers out there?
Quote by X Alkaline 3
I dared a Jew to throw rocks at Hitler when he was a young boy..

Never knew he'd take it to heart like that.

iScrobbler

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
yeah, i play but i haven't for that long. i started january of last year. I also play guitar (4 years in october) and cello (2 years as of january). i personally don't think im that great at the bass but i can play a lot of stuff just not primus or anything like that. although i can play some chili peppers
Quote by maXterbat0r

Oh my fuck that is awesome.

But yeah..threadstarter, you sound like a dude overcompensating and trying to trip into some e-pussy. The name, the font, the creepy aura...yeah
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I agree. To the threadstarter:

You my friend are not my friend.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
I agree. To the threadstarter:

You my friend are not my friend.

I dont think he has friends *cough* except thefitz *cough* ide watch it he might start checking u out.
Quote by Damaged Roses

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
The bassist in my band is a girl. The bassist in All That Remains is a girl too. Yay, my band and All That Remains have something in common.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator