I really don't feel like writing this essay, It's do tomorrow though and if I dont have it I am basically ****ed.
If it is due tomorrow, then do the essay.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
do your homework, the sex pistols and nirvana both say school is important.
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
English, sadly
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Do it trust me later when you are coming up to final exams you will be delighted and not depressed like I am and it will put you in a bad routine of playing too much guitar rather than doing homework and you will get bored.

Although, Guitar sounds really good right now but its gone one in the morning in Ireland.
Stop being lazy and write your damn essay.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
Do both. Run through some scales or something with your left hand and hunt and peck your way thought the essay with your right.
GMO INC.
Think of it this way...if you do poorly in school, you'll most likely make less money...which will mean less guitar stuff you can afford to buy. It's like an investment..
Dude if I hadn't seen this I would have forgotten about my rough draft thats do tomorrow for English.
Quote by Beware!Criminal
Think of it this way...if you do poorly in school, you'll most likely make less money...which will mean less guitar stuff you can afford to buy. It's like an investment..

Very true.

I find the time to balance school work and guitar very well. I do all my work, but only actually put 'effort' in the stuff that needs to be marked and my average for last semester was 87.

It's not the best I could do, but it sure beats focusing on school all the time.
Write the essay. Then play guitar. Kids these days really need to learn how to prioritize.

Quote by Beware!Criminal

Well put.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
Quote by ZombieModeRocks
**** school, im a high school dropped out making 50g a year, school do you no good, floyd also said that we dont need no education

There are people who are graduating from my college starting at $60,000+.

And my college isn't even that good.

I would really advise you not to listen to this guy...
This was happening to me yesterday. I worked on the paper a bit, played guitar for about a half hour, and then went back to the paper. Then when I only had a paragraph or two to go, I took a break, played for 10-15 minutes, then finished.
niether...you should masturbate.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Quote by ZombieModeRocks
**** school, im a high school dropped out making 50g a year, school do you no good, floyd also said that we dont need no education

Education is important. I just don't like how the school system works.
play ur guitar. thats wat i always do. then say u forgot about the essay. well.....thats my opinion ne way.
Quote by ZombieModeRocks

You dont know much about that song do you? Its not about the fact that school is pointless(which it isnt) Its about how those children were tired of the tyrannical rule of the dictating teachers who were using a certain kind od teaching system which is different than the way youve been taught by the public shools. While dictation and tyranny may seem present at school, itd be stupid to think that the song and dropping out of a school thats giving you what you need to go farther than a 50g a year job are two relevant topics.
Last edited by dr_chainsaw0 at Mar 15, 2007,
Quote by gibsonpenguin
There are people who are graduating from my college starting at $60,000+.

And my college isn't even that good.

I would really advise you not to listen to this guy...

owned

EDIT: just do the ****ing essay, any idiot should be able to at least write something good enough to pass, unless youre about to land a deal with a record company in the next couple of weeks forget the guitar, its only one night anyway
Last edited by Diamond Dave at Mar 15, 2007,
Quote by lobster624
niether...you should masturbate.

do you're essay, play guitar later
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat