so my dad found this 512MB flash drive at work that no one claimed so he brought it home i looked to see whats on it and thiers various pics of some dood and his family (no pr0n) but thiers also this program installer on thier for something called sound forge and screenblast forge. does anyone know what these are?

EDIT: thier is a few text files on the drive as well... one that confirms the order of sound forge and screen blast, apperantly it cost 100 dollars hmm it tells me the persons name and adress... maybe i should call them
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Last edited by C.C. Deville at Mar 15, 2007,
Why is your dad bringing home someone elses flash drive, and why are you snooping around looking at what's on it?

And yes, I would call and return it, and apologize for opening it at all.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
hmm i see.... looks like this person was a professor or something fromt he university of pheonix thiers a coarse syllabus of world mythology and some reports by students im assuming... this is very interesting. omg thiers like 40 pics of his mom who is old =O
Pics. Nao.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Quote by Xerothunder
Why is your dad bringing home someone elses flash drive, and why are you snooping around looking at what's on it?

And yes, I would call and return it, and apologize for opening it at all.

he is a general manager at a restaurant chain that u might have heard of (longhorn steakhouse) and he found it on one of the tables and if no one claims it within like 3 months i think he said, he can take it. so he gave it to me andi was like kool i can use this for reports and whatnot for school so i open it to look whats on it and bam... all this stuff
Sound forge is like a sound program, kinda like audicity, cept..not free and probably a lot better. I have a copy of it..*cough*

I'd say give the guy a call if his phone number is there. if you know who's it is you might as well give it back. See if you can download the shit off of it first ;-)

Cept the old mom pics...

Unless you swing that way.
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
lol... its been a long time since my dad got that thing, the guy has probably forgotten about it
It'd still be pretty good to return it to him and all. Plus if you were planning on going to the University of Phoenix you'd have a valuable contact there and it's all about contacts.
j/w is university of phoenix in arizona? cause if so... i live in GA lol