Do you have bands you've never listened to but you're interested of hearing from them?

Like for me, I heard many people liking bands like Mastodon, Megadeth, and Saosin but i never heard them yet.
fall of troy. my friend is obsessed with them, but i've never heard a song.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Actually come to think of it, I've never listened to Trivium. I think I'm going to go look up some of their stuff.
I've never listened to Cinderella (not that I think of) yet a really well known hair metal band and I love hair metal. I'm gonna go listen to that now.
Quote by babyjoyce
Do you have bands you've never listened to but you're interested of hearing from them?

Like for me, I heard many people liking bands like Mastodon, Megadeth, and Saosin but i never heard them yet.

I saw Saosin a couple years ago. Amazing performers.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Saosin, a couple of my friends love them.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Slowdive, just because I love Ride and My Bloody Valentine and they're supposed to be the next best shoegaze band.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....