Hey all, I put up a recording of me playing Just a Phase by Incubus. It is just me on a lone guitar, but overall it is good quality, or at least i think so. first recording with ACID pro 6.0. Also, theres an original up called "original song 1" haha. so yeah let me know what you think and add me if u wish.

link to page is in sig.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Hey, sorry I kind of forgot about you. Here's that crit I promised you.

Guitar sounds a little out of tune in the intro. I really like the clean tone, but not the distorted tone so much. Where you have the distorted, palm muted section, I'd back off on the distortion, it just sounds too powerful for that part of the song. In the verse, it doesn't sound like you're quite getting all the notes out. Other than that (pretty minor things,) excellent cover. 8.5/10.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
I have to agree that the distortion is a bit much. Take it back just a touch and then you have a solid quality cover.

7/10
Guitars:
Ovation Celebrity CC057
Schecter C-1 Classic

Pedals:
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss BF-3 Flanger

Eat, Sleep, F*ck and Flee. In four words that's me.