So whats everyone doing for st patty's day, im going to Savannah Ga, where they dye the river green and everyone gets hammered and walks around river street enjoying the ffestival...good times.
dude... i might be going to savannah... there's a hell of a lot of people from places like new york here for the parade... i live like an hour from savannah, but i've never been to the parade... and my mother's b-day is on St. Patrick's Day
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
They dye lake Michigan as well..

I just found out Im 1/16 irish the other day.
Nikolas
I have to go to a wedding becuase my GF somehow ended up having to be the maid of honour so Im just going to go and get wasted with some people from work who are also coming.

I was thinking Id bring a flask of rum but that wouldnt be nearly enough, im going to have to sneak a bottle

my friends are getting a keg so afterwards i might go meet up with them
Quote by SOADrox429
dude... i might be going to savannah... there's a hell of a lot of people from places like new york here for the parade... i live like an hour from savannah, but i've never been to the parade... and my mother's b-day is on St. Patrick's Day

Really man, I go to GSU and live about 35 mins away...its going to be awesome. where abouts are you from.
effingham county... specifically springfield
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
I'll probably end up getting decked by an Irishman for claiming to be 1/fraction Irish

I have no specific plans though. Never heard it called 'Patty's Day' before, just 'Paddy's'.
« »
Last edited by Burpin'Worm at Mar 15, 2007,
Quote by midnight_toker
So whats everyone doing for st patty's day, im going to Savannah Ga, where they dye the river green and everyone gets hammered and walks around river street enjoying the ffestival...good times.

umm, that's probably not good for the fish...

and anyways, I'm probably going to say yay! st. Patrick's day!, then go have a nice family dinner with my grandparents.
that or get drunk with some friends
here we are... i'm not surprised you've never heard of it, there's really not much here... my friend and i started a group on myspace about how boring it is... it hasn't even been up a week, and we already have 55 members

EDIT: ^^^they probably use something similar to food dye, which would not harm the fish
Attachments:
map-state.gif
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
dude didn't have to get all crazy with maps and stuff. but im the little blue one in the top right corner i think
Celebrated it from 7pm Tuesday to 5:30am Wednesday with guys since we're all taking off this Saturday. Going to be doing it up ice fishing at the cottage this weekend. Cheers Ug!
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by SOADrox429

You live in the hellhole known as Effingham too? I'm in Rincon. I'm probably going into town for the parade too