The maple fretboard compliments it so well, I just don't like the covered bridge.
The covered bridge looks cool, I think. Is that a special colored pickguard too? It looks really light blue.
I have to admit...That's a sick color!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by gonegonegone
The covered bridge looks cool, I think. Is that a special colored pickguard too? It looks really light blue.

Looks white to me. I love the old lighter finishes, but nothing can beat my midnight wine satin strat. Absolutely beautiful.
UG RPG - Big Band Jazz Group
Buckethead4Prez - String Bass

PM me to Join
very sexy my friend, that is a chick magnet guitar for sure, im still torn though about hte covered bridge, it looks really classy but at the same time wouldnt it be a little strange palm muting? but then again that guitar isnt really meant for metal esque songs that would require alot of palm muting so ya. . . anywho wish i had one!

my strat is classic white with standard tremelo and vintage noiseless pups so its uber secksy as well but i think i might swap the tremelo out for something a little better
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400
very nice.

but wtf pm'ing?

eh.

i guess when your old you dont enjoy the palm muting those kids do.

then you bust out an old grampa riff.

and crap your pants, ask for oatmeal, and tell the kids to get off the lawn or f!ck off.