Page 1 of 3
Feminist movements today are pushing for the change in the name "woman" to "womyn"....coz for them, the name "woman" just shows male dominance even in names...thoughts about it??
You're joking right...That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Woman, womyn, whatever. Doesn't matter how they spell it they can still do laundry and dishes. [That was a joke, in case anyone started to get offended and launch on a tirade]
My Gear:
Godin BG V and BG IV
GK 1001RB w/ 4x10 RBH
Palatino Upright
Ibanez Talman Artcore
Godin LG
Washburn Acoustic
Godin Classical
Traynor YCV80

that's wierd, i always thought it was spelled bitches.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Wouldn't spelling "humyn" like "womyn" show unfair female control?
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
What next? the feminists are gonna want our penises coz they r bigger than theirs
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life.

What the hell is the plural form of 'womyn'?

You probably pronounce it the same anyway.
It's not like it's gonna change anything.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
if girls want to have it spelled "womyn" they need to get kicked in the ovaries...they don't deserve to have kids.....
Again, tis a case of political correctness going too far. People can fuck off if they think I'm spelling it any differently, I treat women with respect and that's all that should matter, it's just a word.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
Thats the stupidest shit Ive ever heard, they should never give birth because it could possibly be *GASP* A MAN!!!!
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
i hate feminists, live with what you have, jackasses. you get to do 96% of what males do so shut the **** up about it already.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by astrocreep71
that's stupid. Let's just call em hotties or Ladies.

Its chicks dude. They like to be called chicks. Show some respect.
Sig What?
There's so many new female rights and stuff, soon we're going to need a male rights, erm, thinger.

i hate feminists, live with what you have, jackasses. you get to do 96% of what males do so shut the **** up about it already.

I think the only thing men can do that women can't are pee standing up, and men can't have menstrual cycles, so it's even anyways.
Last edited by metalfan#3 at Mar 15, 2007,
I doubt that that's true...

But shouldn't we be complaining, since the word "women" is longer, aren't we just a part of them, and they are more complex?

Feminists need to suck a cock, work for equality, not for revenge.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by lobster624
that's wierd, i always thought it was spelled bitches.

Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
Quote by clincher09
Thats the stupidest shit Ive ever heard, they should never give birth because it could possibly be *GASP* A MAN!!!!
I wouldn't complain if idiots like that didn't reproduce.

And they can spell it their own damn way if they want, and seperate genders into more of an inequality, which is what feminists want, right?
Quote by JC13
the 4% being..?
Play with your willy, but that's more like 20%
What?When would they have the time to do this?Why arent they chained to the kitchen again?

jk

Its dumb, these people just get fascist. They want to be greater than men.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
doubleyouteeeff!?

Seriously...that is perhaps the most pointless thing I have ever heard of.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
i actually hope this is true, because its only a matter of time before south park parodies it if it is.
Do you have any idea how old this is?

And yes, it's stupid. But there's etymology for you.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Dammit...I knew the 19th amendment was gonna end up bad

Read the constitution, women! All MEN, i repeat MEN are created equal. Not friggin WOMYN!
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by Embodiment
I don't normally do this but this deserves the roflcopter.

haha Womyn? No thanks.

ROFL that GIF owns.

And women are the downfall of man, and they were also created FROM man, if you've read the bible, damn bleeding, birth givers....
People: this is 30 years old.

Quit acting like they're instituting the revolution.

And biologically, men are basically mutated women. Etymologically, "woman" is a mutation of the stem "man", and initially the word for "man" was too, but the first part of that was dropped, leaving us with "man" for male humans.

Edit:
Quote by babyjoyce
actually..this issue's old already..

Thank you.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Quote by guitar_freak333
You're joking right...That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Not the stupidest, but it's down there

Quote by Embodiment

haha Womyn? No thanks.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by VoodooChild15
Wouldn't spelling "humyn" like "womyn" show unfair female control?

Those bitches.

And this is the dumbest shit ever. I mean, this is fake. It was on GTA: Vice City. A feminist was suggesting they push for changing the word "woman" to "womyn."

At least, I hope it's fake.
Quote by Embodiment

haha Womyn? No thanks.

I rather liked the OMG missiles.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
that's the most retarded thing i've ever heard, whether it's true or not. there WAS a time when women had something to fight for, when they really were deprived of their rights and treated like subhumans. nowadays feminists wanna be in every tiny little thing just to prove they're there. it's reminiscent of small children.

i know that sexism is out there, but no matter what they do it's going to be there. jesus christ, it's not like women are the only human beings that have ever been discriminated against. when you think about it, they've had it the easiest. black people were brought over here on slave ships and then beaten and whipped while doing slave work, and once that was over they had to put up with jim crow laws and the KKK. hispanics were deported en masse during the great depression because the government didn't want so many mouths to feed. the japanese americans were put in camps because the government didn't trust them during world war II. and what about the jews? no one's ever treated them with decency. i don't understand why these dumb feminists think they need to be treated "special" because they have breasts and menstruations. if feminists wanna be equal to males soooo fuckin bad, why don't they just get sex changes and start dating chicks? it'll solve all their problems, because the best way to be treated like a guy is to be one.
Quote by madbasslover
that's the most retarded thing i've ever heard, whether it's true or not. there WAS a time when women had something to fight for, when they really were deprived of their rights and treated like subhumans. nowadays feminists wanna be in every tiny little thing just to prove they're there. it's reminiscent of small children.

i know that sexism is out there, but no matter what they do it's going to be there. jesus christ, it's not like women are the only human beings that have ever been discriminated against. when you think about it, they've had it the easiest. black people were brought over here on slave ships and then beaten and whipped while doing slave work, and once that was over they had to put up with jim crow laws and the KKK. hispanics were deported en masse during the great depression because the government didn't want so many mouths to feed. the japanese americans were put in camps because the government didn't trust them during world war II. and what about the jews? no one's ever treated them with decency. i don't understand why these dumb feminists think they need to be treated "special" because they have breasts and menstruations. if feminists wanna be equal to males soooo fuckin bad, why don't they just get sex changes and start dating chicks? it'll solve all their problems, because the best way to be treated like a guy is to be one.

+1 and then some....you are my new hero
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Page 1 of 3