Alright people heres the low down i have public speaking to do at school and since its the pit you can talk about anything so yeah my topic is one night stands are a good thing and i need some ideas for supporting arguements but the teacher warned me that i have to keep it serious and not be to comical about it so any ideas people? i already have two arguements 1. Theres no commitment with the other person. 2. It enhances your confrontation skills because you need to be smooth and witty and wtv so any ideas for more arguements to back that up?
Epi les paul custom Dimebuckers & Duncan Distortion
Boss ME 50 multi effects
Dime Distortion
Fender Strat with Floyd Rose Tremolo 2 stock single coil & humbucker pups
Fender Chorus Amp
its not old people its i have to present it in front of my sec 4 class plus my english teacher is laid back i had to have him approve it first
Boss ME 50 multi effects
Dime Distortion
Fender Chorus Amp
You don't have to be smooth or witty to get one night stands. I am as smooth a pile of broken glass. I've managed. (lie)
HA HA HA HA HA!!!

what is the point of this exercise?

I guess you could say there's nothing wrong with it if it's safe and it doesn't hurt anyone...

You could say it's fun, ha ha.
Quote by northerfan666
HA HA HA HA HA!!!

what is the point of this exercise?

I guess you could say there's nothing wrong with it if it's safe and it doesn't hurt anyone...

You could say it's fun, ha ha.

7/10

Im pretty sure i've seen you around before
Quote by JadeFalcon5
7/10

Im pretty sure i've seen you around before

wrong thread...
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
come on seriously guys and i really dnt no the point of the excercise my school does it every year every grade does it and it counts as a big part of our mark in our next report card lol
Boss ME 50 multi effects
Dime Distortion
Fender Chorus Amp