Muslim
0 0%
Unitarian/Deist
4 3%
Other
13 11%
Voters: 121.
Page 1 of 2
I was wondering what everyone here believes...I did I search for this and couldn't find anything..I'll start off, I'm agnostic, I go to church sometimes with my parents and they are christian but I'm agnostic...
???

You couldn't find anything else in the pit that has to do with religion?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the poll now.
Nikolas
Atheist (not a religion though).
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Agnostic.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
I'm a Christian. But I wouldn't call my situation a religion. I'd call it a relationship. It's less formal.
I'm a non-believing Jew. The way I see it is, being a Jew is just as much cultural, historical and social as it is religious. So socially and historically, I'm a jew, but religiously, I'm atheist.
satanist
yea thats right flame me if u dare christians
MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:
"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"
The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Is agnostic not denying that there is a god/multiple gods, but not really feeling the need to worship?
Quote by maXterbat0r
Is agnostic not denying that there is a god/multiple gods, but not really feeling the need to worship?

sort of, its basically saying that you dont know whether or not there is a god.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by maXterbat0r

Agnosticism is the belief that we will never be able to know whether there is or is not a God/s, so we should not try to prove or disprove it. They are essentially on the fence as far as religion is concerned.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
sort of, its basically saying that you dont know whether or not there is a god.
Ah, sounds like me.

^ Thanks, man.
Satanist...100%

also iam a MOOist lol
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
Quote by Darkone666
satanist

o rly?

what kind of satanist?
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by Darkone666
satanist

Satanist like...sacrafice babies or Satanist as in the technical cult that really isn't even worshipping the deity Satan?

The only other (wiccan)pagan ftw!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Mar 15, 2007,
Atheist.

Born into a very loose Roman Catholic family (my dad isn't a believer, my mom kind of attempts to be, lol. It's my extended family that was more into it) and then kinda went agnostic during those years of pubescent confusion, then just ditched the whole thing.
im christian
Quote by ShizNick
I once had a blind girlfriend... I used to always tell her that i was giving her a nice sticky lolly pop but it was actually my...

... nevermind. im going to hell.
Catholic Christian. I've been attending a Catholic church my whole life. Didn't really commit to it til a few years ago.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Agile AL-2000 Silverburst Electric
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Check out my friend's Music blog by clicking here!
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
J- Dub yeaya son, representing lol

Nice avatar.

I'm a Jew by the way.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
I have mixed religious beliefs, mostly drawn from Tantricism, Luciferianism, Setianism, and even Dragon Rouge. As soon as I'm free to express my religion I will probably get involved with these various groups to try and find my path. I'm open minded though. I respect everyone's beliefs, even if they oppose mine. I think religion isn't a general truth, it's more individual and different people will find different religions to be the ones that suit them best.
Quote by Darkone666
satanist

Are you just fucking hardcore?
Just because the religion is called 'Satanism' doesn't mean you actually oppose Christians, ya know. But you probably don't.
Last edited by Embodiment at Mar 15, 2007,
Atheist.

Also, shouldn't it be "What religion do you follow?" or something like that?
Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.
Quote by Embodiment

Are you just fucking hardcore?
Just because the religion is called 'Satanism' doesn't mean you actually oppose Christians, ya know. But you probably don't.

Most Satanists ive met do actively oppose christians actually. Of course it depends on what type of satanism we are talking about.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Darkone666
satanist

You're ignorant. You probably think that means you worship the devil don't you? Ugh, E-badasses are lame.

I'm a proud Christian, although I believe in the book, God, and Christ the savior, I don't believe in organized religion and I haven't gone to church in a couple years.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Most Satanists ive met do actively oppose christians actually. Of course it depends on what type of satanism we are talking about.

I thought Satanism was just do whatever you want and enjoy life and that there is no God. I thought it was just called Satanism to piss off christians but it really doesnt and the only people that actually worship satan are the people who just try to act like the most hardcore thing to ever walk the planet. BTW I'm Christian and correct me wherever I am wrong.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by powerstroke
I thought Satanism was just do whatever you want and enjoy life and that there is no God. I thought it was just called Satanism to piss off christians but it really doesnt and the only people that actually worship satan are the people who just try to act like the most hardcore thing to ever walk the planet. BTW I'm Christian and correct me wherever I am wrong.

A lot of religions worship the dark gods but not LaVeyan Satanism. Demonolatry and many Left Hand Path religions do, and not to look hardcore. It's because that's what they feel is true, just like you may feel your religion is true.
Quote by Saje
Nice avatar.

I'm a Jew by the way.

LOL, thanks dude you too , and by J-Dub I meant Jehovah Witness I can see how some might think Jewish.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Wow...I never thought that there were so many christians.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by powerstroke
I thought Satanism was just do whatever you want and enjoy life and that there is no God.
Isn't that hedonism?
Page 1 of 2