What does everyone think of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? One of the best articals ever written by Hunter S Thompson, and deffenetly the best drug related books?
Its great i loved the movie aswell to bad about mr. Thompson i wish he were alive its one of my fav's
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
Don't stop here!

We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last time I watched it I was drunk and stoned, and everybody kept telling me to watch this part.

I didn't get to watch much of it.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Raoul Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.

FTMFW
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
that movie gives me an intense craving for booze and weed
its great.

no point mentioning these bats i thought. poor bastard'll see them soon enough
FREE-FORM METAL
great movie, better book

read kindgom of fear
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
saw it loooooooooooooong time ago. It was good.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
It's a shame that people think of the movie instead of the book whenever it's mentioned.

So far, the replies here follow along the lines of, "Yeah, great movie."

Read the book. The movie was....okay.
Poor advice.
Good book and good movie. The book was a bit more cohesive though, so I like it more than the movie.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
hunter s thompson was the greatest guy to have ever lived (and ralph steadman of course)...
he is amazing, and so was the movie (all of them)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by stellar_legs
It's a shame that people think of the movie instead of the book whenever it's mentioned.

So far, the replies here follow along the lines of, "Yeah, great movie."

Read the book. The movie was....okay.

Yeah, the book is like a work of art, the writing style he employs is fu*king phenominal.
One of my favourite movies. One big trip. Awesome to watch while high (seeing as how I can't afford to go to las vegas with a briefcase fulla drugs).
saw the film first, that was good. read the book. it was better. yeah. drugs and stuff. right.
"If you're not a doctor, then you must be... A fox"
*releases hounds*

last.fm