How do I have a tab that I have already made come back.... like abunch of people have these tabs that have thousands of people repling to them, and I want to know how do I have a tab return? like I have this one tab about the band THREE DAYS GRACE and I want to be able to post it again with all the replies that it gets...... does this make sense to anyone?
Cheers

Strum a chord
"I would rather be hated for something I am, then Loved for something I am Not" - Kurt Cobain

My Gear..
Black SEGOVIA Cut-away modle
.60mm Dunlope Picks
YES I KNOW THAT I HAVE VERY LIMITED GEAR..
Not really but if you mean re submit it in order to get replies and comments you can do that but it has to be different from the original tab I think cause whats the point of submitting two same tabs..

Explain please and I will try helping you more..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
The tab never leaves the server. just because people aren't replying doesn't make it 'gone'
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Hey,
I mean like those tabs that have thousands of replays... how do I make it so that my tab gets that many... like all those tabs in the pit that are always there... like the relationship threads and all those picture threads... how do I make it so that my tab keeps showing up?
Cheers

Strum a chord
"I would rather be hated for something I am, then Loved for something I am Not" - Kurt Cobain

My Gear..
Black SEGOVIA Cut-away modle
.60mm Dunlope Picks
YES I KNOW THAT I HAVE VERY LIMITED GEAR..
Quote by Strum a chord
Hey,
I mean like those tabs that have thousands of replays... how do I make it so that my tab gets that many... like all those tabs in the pit that are always there... like the relationship threads and all those picture threads... how do I make it so that my tab keeps showing up?

You don't

Those threads are stickied by mods because they're very popular, random threads don't get stickied without good reason.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...