Page 1 of 2
Hey everyone, this is a thread just for people that live in Massachusetts. Just thought it would be easier for some people.
yo I use to live in Massachusetts but now i live down her in hell i mean Florida
rotaries suck.

Massachusetts does not.

Long live the Reverse(d) the curse sign!
Quote by grimreaper65

Woo! 11 inches!

Oh wait, the ruler's upside-down.
good idea but it seems like noone is actually from mass..
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
im a guitarist, im 17(18 in may) been playing for about a year, live in new bedford MA and want to start a band. it could be a jam band or serious, i just wanna find or start a band to play blues, classic rock, some punk stuff like the clash, but im open to other music too.
i live in norfolk and am trying to start a punk band inspired by blink 182 and rise against if anyones interrested
I'll be in Hudson/Marlborough area this summer if anyone wants to get together and jam. I've been playing guitar for about a year, with a strong musical background, and can sing reasonably well most of the time :-p
**** YANKEES!

everett MA.
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by Stupified
framingham, ma
go flyers

My cousin is Patrick Connolly

perhaps you've heard of him???
the pitcher who was good and graduated last year
no one eles in braz-... everett?
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
hey, i used to live in framingham.

i went to brophy elementary and fuller middle.
does no one live on the Cape?
Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join

Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner....
Last edited by HendrixCMD at Apr 21, 2007,
I live in Massachusetts, born and raised. The biggest stereotype is the Bostonian accent, which I do not have. Massachusetts is actually pretty bad for tours, because there isn't anything very good to house concerts, besides the Tweeter Center, which most bands don't come this way, but hell, I got to see Ozzy last Ozzfest and it was the shit.

Anyways, if anyone needs a mediocre bassist, I live in East Douglas, right next to Conneticut and Rhode Island.

P.S. There is about three rotaries in Massachusetts so your dad can suck it....

Just kidding, man...
hey im 17 i live in randolph, play the heaviest metal i can.
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
Quote by insideac
Anyone in Mass play extreme metal like Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Necrophagist, etc and wanna join a band?

I do...I live in Reading...
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
anyone near new bedford wanna play? i was thinking some acoustic stuff would be fun, but ill play other stuff too, ive been playing a bit less than 2 years, im 18. i might travel a bit if persuaded.
Hi,

looking for a bassist who is either (a) willing to come into boston or (b) lives in boston looking to play some metal / prog / cool stuff
hey everyone, I live in Burrillville, RI. its like in the armpit of mass and conn. Im 22 and want to ****ing play! ive been playing for 9 years and want to get something going. Been in plenty of bands, but not recently. I do not want to copy other bands. something progressive and fresh, edgy and dynamic....influences beatles-nevermore and lots and lots of all kinds of stuff in between. i play guitar, but am more suited for lead.
I live in Haverhill, its the very northern part of Massachusetts right next to the New Hampshire border. Its great I always go up there and get no taxes on stuff . Anyways anyone in the area wants to jam on any type of music whatsoever I play a pretty serious guitar so just let me know.
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
I Live in Plymouth....

BTW I don't claim Massholechusetss are home

Good Dealing with: Funkbass796, chryee090130
there are that few rotaries here?

wow. one of themis like 15 minutes from where i live.
i feel special now
Quote by wannabe jesus
HI, been playing, dunno? sometime in gradeschool...

anyways, I'm 21, have experience in recording/access to a small studio. looking to start somthing original, open to ideas, preferably melodic (not so much a metal fan).

can thrash if needed, prefer not to, play blues lead, 80's lead (slash is my fav.) ect. not particularly focused on playing lead or soloing, extremely talented in riffing and original instrumental. average lyricist (average for average, not average for a famous person). most experience is solo, but some experience in a bands. half decent vocalist, but I wouldnt consider it a strength.

mainly looking to be creative with other accomplished musicians. that being said, I'm not a tryout type of person, it shouldnt really be about technical ability.

if your interested hit me up on email, best chance I'll get it.

Icechicken@hotmail.com
I'm 14, from Milford, Massachusetts.
I can play guitar, but not well.
I think i'm a pretty good singer though.
haha, i found another kid from randolph on here a while back.
brutal metal anyone ?
Quote by armon77
Live in billerica,MA, just south of lowell, 15 yrs old, will jam with anyone in surrounding towns such as tewksbury, wilmington, lowell, etc. may even go tyngsboro/nashua distance. I play, no joke, EVERYTHING from jazz to stuff like beatles and stones, to hendrix and SRV, to van halen and poison, to black sabbath and ACDC, to metallica and megadeth, even pantera and hellyeah, literally anything, except stuff like blink 182, yellowcard, slipknot, and anything in the heavy death metal catagory like cannibal corpse and necrophagist. i'm a pretty good guitarist, i've gigged w/ my dad's band every now and then, i'm well educated in music theory (forming chords, soloing over different chords, scales, all the boring stuff =P) also play saxaphone
Rhythm or Lead guitar player looking to join/start a METAL band. I live in Boston, and willing to travel (not too far). I've been playing for 3 years, and if you want to hear me my MSN is guitargod88@juno.com and my AIM is Dudemandude007. Drop a msg!
I am 15 looking for singer near plymouth about the same age.
Last edited by Sombrero Man at Nov 14, 2007,
No one ever drums on the northshore... Im near peabody and i sing and play the piano, guitar and some new bass

... and I feel like so far I'm the only girl on UG in MA. wooo.
^ New bass? Whats that? If your interested in starting a band let me know, Peabody isnt too far for me.
South Shore MA guitarist looking to start/join a band. can sing and can play guitar. I write a lot and love music. let me know. I am already in an acoustic band (on hiatus) and was recently in a metal band. get back to me
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Page 1 of 2