Page 1 of 2
So about two weeks ago I came home and found an orange tabby cat laying on my bed. He's cute as hell, still a kitten and very exploratory. His personality is very sociable, but he has no problem keeping himself occupied. He's a low maintenance animal, he already knows how to use a litter box and stuff. Basically, he's the perfect pet for all of us.

Anyway, my roommate found him outside in the cold, so he brought him home to feed him... over the last two weeks we've gotten used to him living with us. So today my other roommate saw a sign that said someone was missing a cat... I'm at the point where I don't want to give him up, although I really don't want to say so.

Two of my roommates want to keep him, the other 2 want to give him back... I am the deciding vote. I want to keep him... should I?

Even though having a cat like that would be awesome, you gotta give it back. Imagine losing your cat and never getting it back.
I know if I lost a pet, then I would really want him back.

As hard as it might be, you really need to give him back.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I'd give him back in the hopes that it was the wrong one. Then if it was the right one I'd get a new one. They are free everywhere.
yea i'd give him back, just imagine if you lost him? you'd want someone to return him...
if you bring it to them, and its not their cat then you get to keep him. if it is, you get the satisfaction that some little kid has his kitty back. go to the spca, some of the nicest cats i''ve had came from there.
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
as much as i want to say steal it..you gotta give it back
is there a reward? if not - the satisfaction should be enough
Ha midwest, my dad had an orange cat like 4 months ago, but we kicked it outside, and a few weeks later we never saw it again. We didnt care enough to put missing signs up, we just assumed it was dead, because he lives in the middle of the countryside illinois. He was a stinky mother chucker. If it's our cat, keep it we already have a new one.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Return him, and go immediately afterwards to an animal shelter. You can find great cats that need homes all over the place. </dotherightthinganimaladvice>
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
cort..i am discrased to have the same guitar name as your screen name. kicking a cat out. TISK ****ING TISK.
Call the person and ask how old the cat is and what the cat looks like. They might not be looking for the cat you guys found (based on the number of stray cats out there, it's perfectly likely). If it is, you can always adopt a cat at an animal shelter, and that one will probably be fixed and have its shots already and everything.
Death to Ovation haters!
If you eat it, it'll be fair in that neither you nor the original owner will get to keep him.
dude, give it back.

i would want someone to return my cat if they found it.

if you guys want a cat, go get one of your own.
Quote by sars
cort..i am discrased to have the same guitar name as your screen name. kicking a cat out. TISK ****ING TISK.

We still fed it, and brought it inside when it got cold, but it was scratching my baby sisters, and scratching all the new furniture, and someone who was alergic to cats was coming to stay for a week with us. We bought it a collar, and cats always come back, but he just ran away.(or worse)
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Yup, just give it back.

Imagine if someone stole your penis, would you want it back?
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
give him back...get a puppy
RIG

Marshall MG 50DFX
Fender Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standered
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Yamaha APX5A
RP 350
Quote by yawn
Cut it in half, so each of you can keep your share.

Wow, you have the answer to everything!
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I'd give it back. I mean, imagine the cat's poor owners. They'll want him back more, I'm sure.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
Quote by JC13
Do the right thing, give it back, and get yourself a cat from the SPCA that needs a home.

Agreed.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by yawn
If you eat it, it'll be fair in that neither you nor the original owner will get to keep him.

haha lmao..
but srsly go return it.
its the right thing to do..
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by Metal-X
Wow, you have the answer to everything!
Not when it comes to math tests
Eat The Cat!
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Here are some great ones.

1. cellomaster=racist

2. cellomaster=homophobic

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
is it a chihuahua? hide it in your pants and pretend its a boner!!!
Quote by yawn

oh u already said it
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Here are some great ones.

1. cellomaster=racist

2. cellomaster=homophobic

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
is it a chihuahua? hide it in your pants and pretend its a boner!!!
Quote by yawn

You heartless bastard!
I don't know...if i found a cat I'd probably keep it but seeing as I lost my cat a few months ago I know who it feels to lose a pet. I think I'd see the owner about it and figure it out somehow.
i bet its a little kid whos crying alot becauser they miss their animal.

keep it.

haha

no

yes?

i dont know
Give it back. It's an awesome cat but you gotta give it back.

Nothing says you can't say hi if you see it outside, or even go see it if you know the people.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
as much as i would hate someone taking my cat i would keep him. I know its morally wrong but i really would just take the cat
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
Give the cat back. Someone is missing that cat and they would be really sad if they didn't get it back. If you don't give the cat to its owner you are stealing it. If you saw a cute dog in someones backyard would you take it because it was cute and you are sure its house trained? NO you wouldn't because its someone's pet and if you take it youre stealing. Give the cat back to its owner, its the right thing to do. And if you and your room-mates really want a cat, go get a cat with your own money, don't steal someone else's pet.
If its their, give it back. It would make you feel really bad to have him stolen wouldn't it?
set him free and see if he returns. if he does, keep him. cats are really good with wandering back home. I'm sure if he was really attached to his previous owners, he would have gotten back some how. and if he's gone for over a week, adopt a new cat from a shelter.
you're really going to have to take the cat back, i know it hurts, but you got to do what's right.

You might get a reward or something... who knows.

EDIT: then write a song about it.
The cat couldn't care less, it only wants food and shelter, wether it's provided by you or someone else makes no difference.

But some people get very attached to their pets, sometimes to the point where pets seem almost like human children to them. While I find that slightly disturbing, you probably should return the cat.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by ledzep1991
give him back...get a puppy

I agree. Dogs are much more useful than cats when they grow up.
Dude, you gotta give it back as much as you don't want to. Someone else already loves him and that's evident by their efforts to retreive him.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Page 1 of 2