Today, I made my first post outside the pit in a long time. Have you ever found yourself only posting in the pit for a long period of time? How about those of you who have only made two or three posts in another forum? Or, maybe you've only posted in the pit?

I'd like to say that I've found the conversations to be much more intelligent in places like the electric guitar forum. I've hardly seen any flaming or references to masturbation.

All in all, I'd just like for all of you to get outside of the pit every now and then. I believe that you'll find it to be quite refreshing. To some of you, I'd first suggest getting out of the house......

but that's a different ballgame.

Thoughts, please?
I used to only post in the bass forum until I actually went into the pit for once. Now I'm basically pit exclusive with an occasional visit to some other forums (usually contest forums)
i try to post outside the pit fairly frequently, but sometimes i dont for a period of time.

yeah, the discussions are generally much more intelligent outside the pit.
I do post outside the Pit every now and then, but I get tired of being helpful with nothing to show for it.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
in the pit people try to turn every topic into maturbation...in the electric guitar forum you get the random "G string" comment that we all grown tired of years ago
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
To some of you, I'd first suggest getting out of the house......

Quote by toxicity33
The pit is my home I don't want to leave... and you can't make me!

I love coincidences like such.
I just hang out on the homescreen, and click things that look interesting, so I get into other forums often.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by RawrDemon
I posted in the Metal forum once.

I got scared and deleted my post. Felt like I was cheating.

I use to go to the Metal forum for a while when morbid was the admin of it. But now it's full of dicks that only listen to the most "br00tal" metal from some obscure country.

There is not much discussion of what I like to call "Beer Drinking Metal", along the lines of BLS, Pro-Pain, Pantera. (I know they are all talked about, a lot, but it's mainly a bunch of stupid ass hats talking about stupid shit)
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Last edited by Metal-X at Mar 16, 2007,
I don't always post there, but I'm always looking through the Tabs and Chords section. I love listening and critting other peoples songs. Except, people have turned to GuitarPro more than PowerTab lately. And I hate using GuitarPro.
Spiral Out
Quote by Metal-X
I use to go to the Metal forum for a while when morbid was the admin of it. But now it's full of dicks that only listen to the most "br00tal" metal from some obscure country.

There is much discussion of what I like to call "Beer Drinking Metal", along the lines of BLS, Pro-Pain, Pantera. (I know they are all talked about, a lot, but it's mainly a bunch of stupid ass hats talking about stupid shit)

Yes, I stay out of that forum as well. I've seen people argue on the stupidest points.