Page 1 of 3
Do they work?, everyone keeps telling me they dont but somehow i think different. anyone have something to say other than they work or they dont work??
um, yeah why wouldnt they?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
What!? Is this ignorance I'm hearing? Ahhhh God my ears!

What's wrong with you man!?
`¯`'~-.,_,..-~'``¯`'~ Random Task~'``¯`'~-.,_,.-~'``¯
.._,.-~'`-¯`'~-., The President of Japan.,_,.-~'`~¯`'~-
....yes, they work.

I think you need to get out more.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
it's just every time i have a guy friend something happens and it ends up evolving into more than a friendship, then when it's all said and done i feel like i've lost someone who could have been a good friend...
Quote by hidden_beneath
it's just every time i have a guy friend something happens and it ends up evolving into more than a friendship, then when it's all said and done i feel like i've lost someone who could have been a good friend...

Just don't let it get that far. It's not hard to do, but I do know the awkwardness of the situation you speak of.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

there's a girl i just met last semester who i always considered to be a friend, which was strange because i didn't know that was possible. but now i'm startin to get a crush on her. i'm so confused.
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

they work. Of cousre they work!

I myself am a dude. and 95% of my friends are girls. I've only got like 4 guy friends!

(and im not gay)
Ofcourse they work, unless you're a sexmonger.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
well right now i have someone whos an awesome friend. a guy. nd i dont wanna lose that. all my friends(the female ones) keep telling me its not gunna work. i just thought i'd get some other oponions..
Quote by hidden_beneath
well right now i have someone whos an awesome friend. a guy. nd i dont wanna lose that. all my friends(the female ones) keep telling me its not gunna work. i just thought i'd get some other oponions..

its wonderful that you trust your friends
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
i have multiple female friends although i basically love one of them but she doesnt see me in that way..it sucks
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by Metal claw
The obvious solution to your problem is to have bad breath whenever you're around this friend.

So true, bad breath has plagued me at some of the worst moments.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

i would trust him with my life and more but i dont want it to evolve into something other than a friendship because if somehting happens ... i've just lost another friend,
Quote by hidden_beneath
i would trust him with my life and more but i dont want it to evolve into something other than a friendship because if somehting happens ... i've just lost another friend,

Don't worry, I'll never leave you, we'll be together forever.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I go to a school where the female to male ratio is 21 to 1, so the majority of my friends are female. I don't have feelings more than friends for any of them, but if you do, it's meant to be that way. I'm a strong believer in fate, everything happens for a reason, so if you have feelings for a guy friend, it's supposed to happen like that. I'm sure there will be at least a few guys who you won't have feelings for.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
yea the problem is if i dont have feelings for the guy then the guy has feelings for me...or at least it always seems to work out like that...and thats just not a good friendship...or at least it's not to me...
Sometimes relationships like that can bring about a whole lot of awkwardness i.e. crushes, that sort of thing. Being friends can actually be beneficial. My ex-girlfriend and I were friends long before we started going out, and it really helped us out because we had known each other well beforehand. Now that we've broken up, we're still friends.

That's not to say that we don't still feel for each other (or at least I do)...
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
They work, but it's hard if they're really hot or really fugly.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
just need to hint each time that nothing much is gonna happen other than being friends...it always works..unless you're very cheeky with each and everyone of your guy friends..then that will be your fault..
Quote by Nelsean
Ofcourse they work, unless you're a sexmonger.

Hexactly which I think most of the pit is, so it might not work too well for them.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I have a crush on my best friend I just thought its best not to say anything and just let her like people and not get jealous I just don't want to ruin a good friendship.
Two of my very best friends are girls.
I mean its a little one sided somtimes but it works out really nicley.

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Of course, my best friend (the best friend I've ever had) is a girl. We did used to go out, for about three months, but then we broke up, although nothing has changed in our friendship. I love her to bits and am so grateful to have a friend like her.
Yeah, why wouldn't they? My best friend is my ex and we get along fine. Once we said that we could never be more than friends, it's quite easy to have nothing happen.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
a good layer of fat helps prevent best friends from turning into special friends. it's always worked for me.
Quote by hidden_beneath

how can you trust him with more than your life? you relaxed and confident he will go through with your funeral proceedings nice and peachy?

Quote by wastingtime
I have a crush on my best friend I just thought its best not to say anything and just let her like people and not get jealous I just don't want to ruin a good friendship.

tell her.

Quote by MakinLattes
a good layer of fat helps prevent best friends from turning into special friends. it's always worked for me.

exactly what i was thinking, if you dont want him to start going you like a rabbit, then start packin on the pounds, its a win win situation, you get to eat candy and no relationship happens. Well done. Although i must warn you that this will effect not just that rabbit, but all the rabbits. If i were a rabbit, i wouldnt like a big fat rabbit, as they are unnatractive and tire easily.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
About 80% of my friends are female, my best friend is a female, meh, why wouldn't it? The only case i can think of it not working is if you're a horny little retard who can't keep his hands off every girl he sees.
Sigs are overrated.
every relationship has to end for a reason ... usually(not always) they end for bad ones. if that happens. what i just say oh well i've just lost someone who used to be my best friend but oh well ... sry i just can't do that. but i feel if i at least dont try the relationship i will never know...then theres that old expression"good friends make great lovers", but there's NO way that tru in every case.

as for "rocker69"...it's an expression. get over it.
Last edited by hidden_beneath at Mar 16, 2007,
Quote by hidden_beneath
as for "rocker69"...it's an expression. get over it.

are you angry at me cos i used the whole rabbit scenario?

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
nah i aint angry.

it was the whole...."i'd trust him with more than my life"...u replied with, whats he gunna do be all peachy with the funeral plans ro somethin like that.
Quote by hidden_beneath
nah i aint angry.

it was the whole...."i'd trust him with more than my life"...u replied with, whats he gunna do be all peachy with the funeral plans ro somethin like that.

i was being a smartass

i understand, i have a freind like that.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
but see the problem is. i dont want to lose this friend. i dont get close to many people and we're really close. so idk.
a little self control is all it takes. don't even trip about it. stay friends. there is nothing saying you have to be anything more than that if you don't want to be.
Page 1 of 3