ok well im ina bit of a pickle lol.
i have a choice to make.. buy a new amp for my electric or buy a semi acoustic.. lol
i play my acuostic all the time down @ the computer when i learning stuff rite then go n play it on my electric.. so mi dad said to get a new acoustic. but i wanna get a new amp coz mine is a crap 10 watt practise amp.. bu the thing is i onli play in bedroom not in a band.. n onli play with a drummer like every once n a while.. so i dont realli know what to get.. :S
tell me what u think try n sway me coz im 50/50
thx guys!
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
Hmm, well it seems you use the acoustic alot more, and only really use your electric to practice what you learned already.

Id go for a new acoustic if i were you, you can always get another amp later on if you really want to, and in the meantime having a better quality acoustic to play on will be good.

My opinion good luckj=.
Depends what you really want to excel at. If you want to play some killer riffs or some face melting solo's or something, go get another amp...

But if you just want to do some chill stuff, go with the acoustic. I play my electric all the time while i'm on the computer...I sort of...gave away my acoustic because;

1. It wasn't all that great (my first guitar) and...
2. I don't really enjoy playing acoustic that much, but it sure does give you calluses quite quickly.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
yerr.. i just dont play mi electric much coz i hate how it sounds..
coz mi amp is crap..
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
I started out with an acoustic too...and played it A LOT (even after i got my electric.) but after i got used to my electric...it just took over. Acoustic is still nice when i want it, but now I just want a clean sound from my electric and be able to play metal as well. I think I'm sort of in the same boat as you: I need a new amp! My 10watt marshall was great to start off on, but now I need a nice clean sound which will also be versatile enough to rip s|-|iT up! And no...i'm not in a band...just for myself and to jam with friends. Acoustic does have it's appeal, but not all the time. Then again, that's just me....I'm losing the love i had for my acoustic, but I still play it sometimes.
Try go to a store and play some top notch amps with your guitar or something...

If you figure you really dig playing that way, then save up!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R