Umm....so what?
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet
most people put stuff in official threads...not just start them.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by misiu
this is the official wood thread!

Don't bother, dave293 and I have already started on a collection of tutorials and references/guides.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Are we allowed to make suggestions about the official wood thread? I think it should be set out like the ones in the GG&A thread. Where it has a post for each different section and the first post indexes what is where. It's really easy to find what you want etc. That is my input.
Quote by TheDev01dOne
Are we allowed to make suggestions about the official wood thread? I think it should be set out like the ones in the GG&A thread. Where it has a post for each different section and the first post indexes what is where. It's really easy to find what you want etc. That is my input.

I don't know about this one, but that's exactly what we're trying to achieve in our thread
It might be a few days before we get it up and running though, working things out with xifr now.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."