Because they love anything they can offload to unsuspecting guitarists.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I have a line 6 spider II, it's pretty good for the money, 2x12" combo, with some pretty good clean channels like the vox and the fender twin emulation, other then those two, the rest of the channels are a bit rough.

I know what you mean though, theyre supposed to apeal to the bedroom guitarist because they is "hxCoRe!"
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I think it's just they have appealing aesthetics and are easy to use.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
I think it's because they're very versitile as a practise and and give them some nice low volume bedroom tones for the price they pay.
same reason they like the Digitech EX-7, and give something a 5 star rating cos its a gibson. They're a bunch of n00bs.
TG do piss me off quite a bit. It's been a while since I've seen a 2 or 3 star review, and I've never seen a 1 star review. And WHY is every Gibson worth 5 stars?
Quote by Aidy Damage
TG do piss me off quite a bit. It's been a while since I've seen a 2 or 3 star review, and I've never seen a 1 star review. And WHY is every Gibson worth 5 stars?

cos they cost £1500+

Meh ignore the TG reviews and the rest of it is ok, i just use the reviews off here and harmony central.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by Aidy Damage
And WHY is every Gibson worth 5 stars?

and they'll take points away for something being to "ordinary", and then give 5 stars to a Gibson SG every two months. The reviewing staff are all retards obviously.
Quote by cheames
and they'll take points away for something being to "ordinary", and then give 5 stars to a Gibson SG every two months. The reviewing staff are all retards obviously.

Seriously, they put me off SGs!

*wants an Eastwood*
I used to buy TG alllllllll the time but now I just stopped. I might get the shred special though. Thats about all that interests me lately from them.
i buy it when theres somin good on the front cover. though i do like the video lessons.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
spider 3's are good practice amps...
i dont get why eveyone hates them...
the distortion is weak sauce but with a nice od pedal it makes sexiness
Quote by Aidy Damage

yeh on the awards issue 3 (i think) things got 5/5 including the billie joe lp juniour whitch is $4000 aus and 1615 pounds and if you read the beggining of the reviews section it says best buys are rewarded for they playaybility sound and price (well something along those lines)
They are not too bad for the price and they are easy to use for a beginner.

Other then that stay away!
Quote by guitargasm?
the distortion is weak sauce

I havent heard the term 'weak sauce' for years ahahaha