Well i have tunned my guitar in OPEN G tunning for a couple days and now i can't get it out of my head..it sounds so neat but i only know two songs in this tunning...Romeo and Juliet(Dire Straits) and Fearless(Pink Floyd)...PLEASE if anyone knows other ones please respond
Odd forum to ask this in. Anyway, plenty of Rolling Stones songs: Start me up, Honkytonk women. A couple by KISS: Heaven's on fire, All hell's breakin' loose, Two sides of the coin, Talk to me, It's all right. Some Joni Mitchell: can only think of Little green right now. Some songs by the Black Crowes have at least one guitar in open-G. Some George Thoroghgood, some of Zeppelin's tunes (can't remember which ones now), and, of course, the great Leo Kottke. Clapton has used it, ZZ Top.
Quote by ebon00
Odd forum to ask this in. Anyway, plenty of Rolling Stones songs: Start me up, Honkytonk women. A couple by KISS: Heaven's on fire, All hell's breakin' loose, Two sides of the coin, Talk to me, It's all right. Some Joni Mitchell: can only think of Little green right now. Some songs by the Black Crowes have at least one guitar in open-G. Some George Thoroghgood, some of Zeppelin's tunes (can't remember which ones now), and, of course, the great Leo Kottke. Clapton has used it, ZZ Top.

Could you give me an idea of a better forum to post this? i am sorry but it was my first post and didnt know how to do it exactly
Quote by szekelymihai
Could you give me an idea of a better forum to post this? i am sorry but it was my first post and didnt know how to do it exactly

Guitar & Bass Basics or the Electric Guitar forum seems more appropriate, don't you think. Or just the Tab Talk forum. Plenty to choose from that has more relevance than the Recording forum.