Page 1 of 3
My chemistry teacher called me a f***ing idiot (Literally) today in my first hour class. This is comepletely uncalled for in my books and she should get fired for saying that to a student. She has also said that to other students that I have witnessed.

Another thing. I am of the Christian faith. We hold the "Jesus Fish" symbol dear. She is a Darwinist. Open religion is illegal in schools and she has a fish on her wall that says "Darwin" and has feet coming out of the fish, mocking my religion. That is seriously offensive to me and fellow Christians at my school.

I hope this lady get hit by a bus.
Quote by sashki
Suspended for skipping school? Makes perfect logical sense...

"IF YOU DON'T COME TO SCHOOL, WE WON'T LET YOU IN!"
She should at least get reprimanded though. I'm pretty sure you can't just go around swearing at your students.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
But since when were teachers allowed to openly discuss (let alone mock) religions?
Quote by sashki

Talk to your dean about it

But hey, we have something similar. We both hate our chemistry teachers
Sent from my iPad.
i dont think so, if you antagonised her. did you?
my viceprincipal called me a distgusting little bugger last week, hes not gonna get fired.
And you sir are a douche...
Quote by sashki

she shouldn't get fired but she should get some sort of disciplinary punishment. What did you do to make her say that, in my experience teachers don't usually do that unless you've done something to annoy them.

the fish thing, get over it. so you're allowed to express you're belief, she should be allowed to express hers. You believe in god and jesus etc she believes that darwin got it right. Darwinism isnt a religion so she's allowed to display that in her classroom.

you hope she gets hit by a bus? how very christian of you.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Well I was telling my friend how to do a problem in Chemisty and she got pissed and told me to go take a nap, which pissed me off. I made the smart reply of "Sorry Ms. I don't have a pillow"

Then she said "Well if your just going to be a f***cking idiot"
Quote by sashki

Quote by Been_Sedated

A very Christian thing to say!
Quote by Been_Sedated
My chemistry teacher called me a f***ing idiot (Literally) today in my first hour class. This is comepletely uncalled for in my books and she should get fired for saying that to a student. She has also said that to other students that I have witnessed.

Another thing. I am of the Christian faith. We hold the "Jesus Fish" symbol dear. She is a Darwinist. Open religion is illegal in schools and she has a fish on her wall that says "Darwin" and has feet coming out of the fish, mocking my religion. That is seriously offensive to me and fellow Christians at my school.

the last line killed me, you should learn to forgive if you really are of Christian faith.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Been_Sedated
And you sir are a douche...

Oh no! He's a shower!
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

She shouldn't get fired... good on her
sometimes its the only way to get people to shutup.
being nice these days doesnt always work.

Don't get upset because she called you an idiot.

have you told her that you find the darwin fish offensive?

Stand up for yourself, stop being soft

EDIT:

"Sorry Ms. I don't have a pillow"

Bad joke
We've had plenty of people tell her about it and she won't take it down. I told her today after our tussle to take it down or propare to get fired!!!
Quote by sashki

she shouldn't get fired but she should get some sort of disciplinary punishment. What did you do to make her say that, in my experience teachers don't usually do that unless you've done something to annoy them.

the fish thing, get over it. so you're allowed to express you're belief, she should be allowed to express hers. You believe in god and jesus etc she believes that darwin got it right. Darwinism isnt a religion so she's allowed to display that in her classroom.

you hope she gets hit by a bus? how very christian of you.[/QUOTE]

+1

Seriously dude, stop taking offense at what your teacher believes in. Everyone has the right to express their beliefs. She believes Darwin's correct, she can use that Darwin thing.

You think christianity is right, you can use the fish thing.

And stop taking offense so easily. Hoping your teacher gets hit by a bus because of her beliefs is sooooo against morals.
One of the messages of the christian faith is, as far as I know, about forgiving others and being kind and considerate. You should reexamine your own attitude before judging others for having pictures of fish on their wall.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by fronkpies
haha

You little pussy.

+1
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
"I hope this lady get hit by a bus".... somehow this phrase seems very un-christian to me...
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
Quote by Been_Sedated
We've had plenty of people tell her about it and she won't take it down. I told her today after our tussle to take it down or propare to get fired!!!

I bet she was thinking

"OH NOES!!!!1"
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
i agree with lemon on this one. My little brothers a Christian and is by far and away one of the most tolerant/accepting people i know and he doesn't take offense to that in fact he believes that god created the universe but also that evolution occurs.
Sigs are for bitches
plus darwinism isnt really a religion but a SCIENTIFIC THEORY. So she can express belief in it.
Yeah read The Bible. Christians were procecuted for being Christian, so we had to use the fish to identify ourselves.

That's like me being a German and using the Yellow Jewish star against the Jewish.
Quote by sashki

Quote by Been_Sedated
I told her today after our tussle to take it down or propare to get fired!!!

I think here would be more appropriate to call you a fucking idiot.

You are all hardcore with a keyboard...
Quote by sashki

Quote by Been_Sedated
Yeah read The Bible. Christians were procecuted for being Christian, so we had to use the fish to identify ourselves.

That's like me being a German and using the Yellow Jewish star against the Jewish.

"persecuted"

And if the fish in her picture has legs then it isn't the christian fish, so you're making a big deal out of nothing.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Been_Sedated
You are all hardcore with a keyboard...

You're all retarded telling your teacher to "propare to be fired!!!!".

Quote by sargasm
No. You're a ****ing idiot.

+1

You can take your religion and stick it....
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by fronkpies
haha

You little pussy.

+1

Are you in college? if so then grow a pair because my cousins professors curse like sailors and he loves it. lol. also, it is customary for most science teachers to believe in darwinism because, to them, that is what is scientifically correct and their beliefs.

anyway, its not like it will rape your ears more than what you have seen/heard in daily life from freinds (and possibly family). The biggest reason you care is because she is not 10 to 17 years of age, like most of your friends.
Last edited by first_aid at Mar 16, 2007,
Quote by Been_Sedated
Well I was telling my friend how to do a problem in Chemisty and she got pissed and told me to go take a nap,
don't talk in class then. how was she to know you were telling your friend how to solve a problem ( that's never been used as an excuse before). teachers get frustrated when they're ignored, just like you would.

Quote by Been_Sedated
which pissed me off. I made the smart reply of "Sorry Ms. I don't have a pillow"

Then she said "Well if your just going to be a f***cking idiot"

Here's today's lesson, dont get smart with somebody of superior intelect. They can come down to your level but what happens when they go back up?

If you hadn't made the stupid comment she wouldn't have called you a fuuucking idiot (that corresponds to the amount of asterisks in your censoring). you deserved it. If you expect her to be punished then you should be punished also.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Mar 16, 2007,
No, the reason I care is because if I say something back, I get in trouble. She can do whatever the hell she wants and I'm taking her down to our level.

And I'm in high school asshole
Quote by sashki

dude, i agree. ur religous. its offensive. but arnt christian dudes supposed to forgive? just let it go and if she does it again, kill her. seriously, kill her
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Well if this was happening to someone of a muslim faith or ethnic minority not only would she be fired, she would be nationally shamed and crucified.

So to follow example she probably should be fired.

But to be fair, maybe you deserved it? Teachers dont have enough powers and children get away with too much. But what she said was a bit harsh, and a as a teacher knows she's crossed the line.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
wow, everybodys coming down on this dude like a tonne of curly fries.

seriously tho im with the threadstarter to an extent

(i hope sum1 gets hit by a bus, its funny)

jk
- tommy
Last edited by tombomb22 at Mar 16, 2007,
Quote by Been_Sedated
No, the reason I care is because if I say something back, I get in trouble. She can do whatever the hell she wants and I'm taking her down to our level.

And I'm in high school asshole

You're in school to learn, not back chat your teacher.

ur religous. its offensive.

I l'dol

Page 1 of 3