Roight, I've got a 2004 Squier Strat on my hands, and I'm selling it. Thing is, I don't know how much to ask for it. It's in great condition, just a minor chip on the finish, and aside from the strings, completely stock. I've tightened the bridge a bit so that it holds tuning a bit better also. So how much should I ask for? I was thinking around $100 USD.
Yeah, I was worrying about having too much competition from other people who've upgraded/quit guitar after a month. But cool.
look on ebay in completed items.

thats the best way to see how much your guitar is worth.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Asking for more than $100 for a Squier Strat is pushing it a bit, I think $70-$80 is a better price
i agree with 70-80

plus if it is your first guitar why sell it? id keep it just for idk being your first why not
I would say just keep it for the hell of it.

You can just run over a prostitute with your car to get $70 (according to Grand Theft Auto).
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by label
plus if it is your first guitar why sell it? id keep it just for idk being your first why not

Cos it's not really that great, and I've got a Fender strat now. Lots better.