Alright, so i've never listened to them before (i thought they were pretty bad) but I heard one of their new songs on a late night metal show on WAAF and it blew my mind. Idk if M-head is hated in the metal forums or not cuz i don't keep tabs of who you guys will flame ppl for talking about or not, but any info you guys can give me on the band and their new album, that'd be great.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
^I don't know what youre talking about but I love The Blackening from start to finish except for maybe a song or two. I cant get that slow guitar bit from the chorus type part from halo out of my head
Machine Head was metal when they did Burn My Eyes and The More Things Change, sadly they went nu metal for The Burning Red and Supercharger. Through The Ashes Of Empires went back to the Machine Head I knew, and I've heard stuff from The Blackening, it's amazing and heavy as shit. If they don't allow us to talk about Machine Head in the metal forum after The Blackening comes out, then that's stupid, they're heavier then any nu metal band around.
Member #6 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!