A couple weeks ago, my computer would run really slow when I played any games on it, then magically it was fine for about 2 weeks, now its doing the same thing again. Its been about a week since it started running really shitty. I've done a disk defragment, disk cleanup and restart the computer a few times. Anything I can do?
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
ffs ffs ffs ffs

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Virus + spyware scan.
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
Uninstall unneeded programs, old games you don't play, delete empty folders throughout your harddrive.
Run a registry cleaner. Abexo is free, go to Downloads.com and find it there.
Then re-do the scandisc, defrag, etc etc etc. Worked for me
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
only computer thread
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
only computer thread

Please
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Ok, run these programs... Disk defrag, Spybot Search and Destroy, Adaware, AVG Anti-virus. Clean up any unused programs/games. then press Windows key + "R" at the same time and a box pops up. in the box type "msconfig" and go to the tab that says "Startup" and uncheck anything that you actually use. Like in mine I have my IM client and Quicktime and Adobe quicklaunch and I get rid of them and they don't come up at start up so it boots faster. If it is a windows item then leave it alone. There is a way to do that in spybot too but I have not used it in a while so I could not help you with doing it through there.
A guitar is your personality expressed through 6 strings.