I've never really been a fan of this band but i hear the song recently and was blown away. I thought it was a masterpeice. Anyhow I'd like some input on the song and its difficulty. Ill just keep it down to guitar and bass, because the drums arent the most complicated thing ever, other than the drummer going crazy on some splash cymbals during a few parts.

Difficulty

Guitar (all of them):
Bass:

Im not going to put my opinion cuz they would both be 10/10s. wwell maybe the guitars would be aroun a 7 or 8 but the bass just sounds so hard. lol
Quote by toddpens8771
I've never really been a fan of this band but i hear the song recently and was blown away. I thought it was a masterpeice. Anyhow I'd like some input on the song and its difficulty. Ill just keep it down to guitar and bass, because the drums arent the most complicated thing ever, other than the drummer going crazy on some splash cymbals during a few parts.

Difficulty

Guitar (all of them):
Bass:

Im not going to put my opinion cuz they would both be 10/10s. wwell maybe the guitars would be aroun a 7 or 8 but the bass just sounds so hard. lol

Intro and solos = ****ing Hard
Rythm = Easy enough for me
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
The fingerpicking at the beginning is simple enough. You'll need quite long fingers to manage the intro. The rest is pretty easy, but some parts of the solo may be tricky dependant on your skill level.

But just try it, man. Good luck.
R E G G A E