There's some website which is just a big red countdown timer. It's purpose is for using on a laptop on a train (meaning I guess you would have to download the webpage) and scaring the crap outta people. It just counts down to 0.

Anyone know the address?
Dude if you do that, you will get the sh*t kicked out of you
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

you my friend need a class on what is funny and what isn't.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Yeah not only will you get your ass kicked... you will get arrested. Pre 9-11, maybe, but now its MUCH more serious. For example, I saw on the news the other day a 10 year old brought a toy gun to school to play with during recess. He and his friend got suspended.
Quote by ckellingc
Yeah not only will you get your ass kicked... you will get arrested. Pre 9-11, maybe, but now its MUCH more serious. For example, I saw on the news the other day a 10 year old brought a toy gun to school to play with during recess. He and his friend got suspended.

lol @ America.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
If I saw ANYONE doing that for a "joke" I would make it known to everyone on the train how ****ing stupid said person is, even if it meant I got stabbed.

If I thought someone was about to do an act of terrorism, I wouldn't hold back, I would try my best to kick the living shit out of them, just thought I would say that.

If you really think that this is funny, thread starter, I and many others pity you.
hehe, I know a guy who got arrested because he put his backsack besides him in the metrostation.
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
wtf would you want that for you asshole
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I did lol....

I wouldn't use this, but it's pretty funny.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell