I have an old wah i was trying to sell but gave up, now i've decided on trying to make it into a volume pedal, i know how to do this, but i was wondering if i couldmake use of the switch as i notice a small drop in volume when my wah (crybaby) is switched on, along with the usual symptoms of my 'wah-ing' being quieter in the heel down position and louder in the toe down position, so i was wondering if i could utilise the switch by adding in somehow a compressor so that i could use the switch of the wah to turn the compressor on and off and use the actual wah as a volume pedal. if its possible it doesn't really matter how hard it is as I'm doing a level electronics at my college and my techers will be very willing to help.

thanks in advance,
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Last edited by hairball at Mar 16, 2007,