Page 1 of 4
ok, so, im in my final year of high school, and ive been gettin trouble for months of this girl, who i barely know, mainly because i know her friend, and anyway, she just randomly comes over to us a t lunch and starts hitting me, and ive been on the verge of getting her back, but ive not...yet

all my friends/parents tell me that i should hit her, but i still think its wrong, she is a girl, but she deserves a beating, so

hit

or

no hit

you decide
Your parents told you to beat up a girl?

Well, unless she completely demolished you and you were hospitalized or something, then I don't think it'd be right to hit her.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
get her to hit you 3 times in a row, then you are legally allowed to defend yourself any way possible.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

well, as the said, 'give her a smack in the face' that seems to be the solution to everything in this world, quite a few people hate her and would cogratulate me on it
Go ahead and punch a girl. Just see how many times you'll get laid afterwards.

You'll be pretty fuckin' surprised.
idea

you said its at lunch- buy a massive plate of pasta with loads of sauce, and when she hits you, throw it all over her.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i figured, im finishing school in a few weeks, so, when i go to college, ill never see her or her fuked up friends again
It's not anymore wrong to hit a girl than it is to hit a guy. You should try to avoid violence, but if she's hitting you constantly, don't view her as a girl, view her as someone physically hurting you, and react accordingly. She's probably relying on you thinking that she's a girl and it's okay; she doesn't think you'll hit her back.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
What the hell? this sounds weird, maybe she fancies you and has a domination fetish?

Personally I'd just find that awkward, does she actually properly hit you? :S

I am not sure what you do but the pasta thing is deffo better than hitting her.

God, I'd hate to hit a girl and people wouldn't be forgiving quickly.

If you hit her it'd make it 100x worse wouldn't it? imagine having a full on fight with a chick, uncool man.
Hit her. If women want equal rights, then hitting them comes along with it. Otherwise not hitting her because she's a girl would be sexist.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Awww man.... I saw the title of this thread, and i thought i would have said something along the lines of

"I'd hit that"

On a serious note, why is she hitting you?

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
1st yr of UK highschool, you must be around 11/12. She's probably bigger than you.

I like the idea of throwing food on her. Maybe milk too. That'd be hilarious. You'd get in trouble, but less than for hitting her.
All you don't hit her clowns annoy me... I think it's wrong to hit women.. unless they hit you... if they hit you you have every right to smack them back.
Quote by pancakes
Awww man.... I saw the title of this thread, and i thought i would have said something along the lines of

"I'd hit that"

On a serious note, why is she hitting you?

because she has made it up into her mind that im a pervert because i like on of her friends, who is in the year below me...

and to the other questions, yes she does properly hit me, in the face
Quote by freedoms_stain
1st yr of UK highschool, you must be around 11/12. She's probably bigger than you.

I like the idea of throwing food on her. Maybe milk too. That'd be hilarious. You'd get in trouble, but less than for hitting her.

i said i was in y final year, and so is she
does it actually hurt when she hits you? is she like a gorilla or is it just annoying? because if shes actually hurting you it would be an idea to just do what rabidguitarist says throw pasta all over her or better milkshake something that will really piss her off big time!
Quote by Metal-X
No.. you see when one person stays on UG for to long, then they tend to lose there minds to the Pit monkeys. And well..... just watch for yourself

Quote by andyscoot
because she has made it up into her mind that im a pervert because i like on of her friends, who is in the year below me...

and to the other questions, yes she does properly hit me, in the face

Wow thats really uncool, that would feel bad for so many reasons. (Not to make it worse). What do other people say, does she say anything to you or what? Is she some sort of attention ***** or just a bit weird?
Push her down on the floor in front of everyone. it wont hurt her but it will embaress her in front of everyone.
Quote by kaptink
Push her down on the floor in front of everyone. it wont hurt her but it will embaress her in front of everyone.

+1

You could spit on her if she's on the ground. You'd get loads of scene points.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

He's from England, man, what do you expect?

Do not hit the girl. That is not a good idea. Not because the bitch doesn't deserve it, because you may get into some serious trouble that you do not need. In America, if you hit a girl in highschool, you can end up being prosecuted for any of a number of things 1; sexual assault 2; sexual harrassment 3; assault 4; everything. Don't do it. I'd do this: find a nice big bull dyke, sign a verbal contract with her (money would do nicely here) that she will kick her ass for you. But seriously though. Don't hit a girl. You'll get in trouble.
Well I wouldn't say hit her because I don't know the whole story and you're probably leaving stuff out to make yourself look innocent here, when you deserve a beating. That, or she's actually psycho. But don't hit a girl, that's not cool.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
hit the biatch square in the face girls have same rights as guys and they're weaker they know it so they hit you cus they think you won't hit someone who's weak! got hit by a girl once and she's never hit me again if u know what i mean! she was walking backwards for 6 weeks.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Spank her ass.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by rabidguitarist
get her to hit you 3 times in a row, then you are legally allowed to defend yourself any way possible.

Actually the law says if you feel threatened at all then you are allowed to do something to defend yourself or get yourself out of the situation

I'm not saying you should hit her though
I have the answer to your problem , you may interparat(sp?) any way you like

KAA-BLAMMOH
She assaulted you. She deserves no special treatment just because she has a vagina.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by lexaah
hit the biatch square in the face girls have same rights as guys and they're weaker they know it so they hit you cus they think you won't hit someone who's weak! got hit by a girl once and she's never hit me again if u know what i mean! she was walking backwards for 6 weeks.

You are an asshole.
Peace.
Quote by Chrisso
Actually the law says if you feel threatened at all then you are allowed to do something to defend yourself or get yourself out of the situation

I'm not saying you should hit her though

in the UK if someone raises their fist to hit you, but then you see it and hit them first you can get done for assault
ok, im going to make my point again. If you hit her, she will hit you back, and fighting a girl not cool. If you throw food over her, she will run off to try and get it off, and probably wont retaliate. If she hits you again, the next day, throw more food over her, and she will stop.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Fezz
in the UK if someone raises their fist to hit you, but then you see it and hit them first you can get done for assault

Thats why I said don't hit them, but if for example you know self-defence, you are allowed to use it. They don't have to raise a fist, you just have to feel threatened.
Page 1 of 4