I don't like Bouree on steel string, it sounds too sharp. Gass is a pretty good player though, I've been working on that piece for a week now and I still can't get it .
Dickless.
Totally ass-kicking movie, its so good
You're solid gold. I'll see you in hell.
Heh, and here I thought someone was actually playing some Bach!

I did see that movie. I was kind of obligated since I work at a local 'ma and pa' (See: Huge chain) movie rental store. I was a bit surprised at some parts, I dug it.

Is KG actually playing that? It looks like the fretboard and right hand are always obscured, for the most part.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
i think he is, cause they are good musician's nonetheless

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by nightwind
Heh, and here I thought someone was actually playing some Bach!

I did see that movie. I was kind of obligated since I work at a local 'ma and pa' (See: Huge chain) movie rental store. I was a bit surprised at some parts, I dug it.

Is KG actually playing that? It looks like the fretboard and right hand are always obscured, for the most part.

I would imagine so. He actually is a pretty bitchin' guitarist.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
It isn't him playing. In the end of Eine Klein Natchmusik, you hear a slide down and his hand doesn't move.
does anyone know what songs those are?

Edit: Never mind. i looked in the comments and actually listened.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Last edited by no1flyhalf at Mar 17, 2007,
The commentary on the DVD says they "Milli Vanilli'd" all the songs in the film, for editing reasons. But he can play the song, on the concert DVD they have out he plays something similar as part of a 'solo jam.'
"He has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original."
--Alice Cooper, on Marilyn Manson.
to be quite honest there is a enormous number of performances where those pieces are played better

see "any professional string quartet"

but I know that's not the point.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I don't like Bouree on steel string, it sounds too sharp. Gass is a pretty good player though, I've been working on that piece for a week now and I still can't get it .

One week?

My friend, if you think that not having a piece mastered in a week is very bad, then you have some extremely wrong ideas as to the amount of work required by a serious guitarist
My God, it's full of stars!
^ Yay, I thought there was something wrong with me

(Well, there probably still is, but meh.)