In multiplayer, is there a different between choosing to be the Spartan or the Covenant Elite? If there is, what are the pros and cons of each?
Thanks in advance.
hello
there is no difference
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yeah, the Elite have a bigger head area, so they're easier to snipe and kill in SWAT. There's some other stuff too, but I forgot it all

Quote by maXterbat0r
And Elites are for dicks.

QFT^
Last edited by xXChasingSunsXx at Mar 16, 2007,
The elites have an invisibility thinger and spartans have a flashlight, I think.

elites have purple huds and are easier to snipe cuz they have huge heads.
Quote by maXterbat0r
The elites have an invisibility thinger and spartans have a flashlight, I think.

That's only in campaign, though. I think.
no, you can use the flashlight in multiplayer. Kinda pointless, really.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Shea Donoghue
What the hell can you do with a flashlight in multiplayer?

"OH NO! Don't shine a LIGHT on me while I'm sniping you! It could slightly shrink my pupils!"
Quote by Shea Donoghue
What the hell can you do with a flashlight in multiplayer?

"OH NO! Don't shine a LIGHT on me while I'm sniping you! It could slightly shrink my pupils!"

That would make a good feature in multiplayer, one palyer can see in the dark while one can hide in it. They'd have to lighten up on the effect though, the camo is really good in single player.
Dickless.
actually, if you shine a light into a cave, it encourages people to gtfo, because they think a warthog is coming in
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Does elite camo work in multiplayer?

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by rabidguitarist
actually, if you shine a light into a cave, it encourages people to gtfo, because they think a warthog is coming in

Except for the fact that the warthog makes a loud noise whenever someone is driving it, and a flashlight doesn't...
Quote by Wraith Of War
Except for the fact that the warthog makes a loud noise whenever someone is driving it, and a flashlight doesn't...

you use xbox live, with the mics, and go brrrm brrrrm into the headpiece.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by pancakes
Does elite camo work in multiplayer?

no, which is why spartan > elite
Quote by rabidguitarist

I play as a Spartan for one main reason;

Covenants are fucking ugly.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Shea Donoghue
*shines flashlight into cave*
Player 1: "VROOM! VROOOM VROOOM VROOM!"
Player 2: "What the hell are you doing?"
Player 1: "RUNNING YOU OVER WITH MY WARTHOG! VROOOOM!"

actually, youd be amazed how far a bit of suprise can get you
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
whats more fun is in an unranked game on relic load up your team to storm the base in CTF or such and just drive directly into the water.... 3 suicides and 2 little kids scraming at you in a high pitched voice.... man i miss that game, i havent played in quite some time because of gears of war
Quote by xXChasingSunsXx
Yeah, the Elite have a bigger head area, so they're easier to snipe and kill in SWAT. There's some other stuff too, but I forgot it all

+9767896786
Quote by rabidguitarist

The Elites have larger heads, making it easier to land a headshot on them.

Edit: If anyone wants to add me, my GT is Kiefermatot.
Quote by cokeisbetter
That's only in campaign, though. I think.

yea, you can't use it in multiplayer, just campaign
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
a benefit for using the sparten is you dont get flamed for being interested in the stupid elite.

and if you notice, all the pros play as spartens. for the headshot thing
I believe the only difference is that it is easier to get headshots on Elites, but I heard from somewhere that the Elites jump a tad bit higher.
There is a big advantage for the spartans on Beaver Creek. If you get a spartan and make him completly blue then you can sit where the shotgun is and your basically invisible, and the covenant have to many blank spots where there actual color shows out. Besides that when covenants die they sound all whimpy >_>
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by IwannaBeSadated
There is a big advantage for the spartans on Beaver Creek. If you get a spartan and make him completly blue then you can sit where the shotgun is and your basically invisible, and the covenant have to many blank spots where there actual color shows out. Besides that when covenants die they sound all whimpy >_>

I think I'll go try that out. I usually get the sniper rifle and jump on the tree branch, or just run out in the open shooting everything that moves.