Ok so my friend asked me a question yesterday, here it is...

Think of someone you want to do really badly, it could be anyone in the world...the person has to be alive.

Got one?

Ok now your just about to finish and she dies all of a sudden, do you finish?

The results were pretty funny
Does it count as being a necrophiliac if she was alive for the majority of the time you were screwing her?
What if you didn't know she had died?
Peace.
Depends on how she dies I guess. If she gets decapitated or something I'd probably pull out...probably.
As Long As She Doesnt Dry Up On Me....
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
This would have been so much funnier if

"your parents and friends walk in, do you finish"? personally.
Finish it while shes still warm.

joking...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Well finish obviously! Ima gettin my orgasm dead or alive..
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
haha uuurgh wtf hahaha
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
a friend of mine told me about something like that called a danger wank, you start tossing off then just before your about to go you yell "MUM!" and youve got to get everything sorted before your Mum runs in. Never understand why someone would do that..........

but to the original question, God no!
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
Quote by dnjoe
a friend of mine told me about something like that called a danger wank, you start tossing off then just before your about to go you yell "MUM!" and youve got to get everything sorted before your Mum runs in. Never understand why someone would do that..........

but to the original question, God no!

haha! genius!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
haha! genius!

You've never heard of a danger wank before?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club