depends what for:
the TSL is worse than the DSL by most peoples standards, and the JVM is a new product
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Gear: Yamaha AES 620 Equipped with SD JB+APH-1
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Equipped with BKP Mothers Milk
Fender Pro Jr., Traynor YCV 50, Diamond J-Drive MK3, Fulltone 70's Fuzz, Teese RMC Wizard Wah, Boss dd-3, Boss CE-5, Korg DT-10 pedal tuner.
The JVM can do vintage tones brilliant, Im not sure about modern metal, because thats what the Tsl does better.. But saying that, tsl seems to lack clarity in its sound and is muddy! I would recommend checking out the Dsl range. or if you like classic the Jvm
Quote by False_God
The JVM can do vintage tones brilliant, Im not sure about modern metal, because thats what the Tsl does better.. But saying that, tsl seems to lack clarity in its sound and is muddy! I would recommend checking out the Dsl range. or if you like classic the Jvm

The JVM's Marshalls Highest gain amp to date???
I think your thinking of the Vintage Modern
Fender Pro Jr., Traynor YCV 50, Diamond J-Drive MK3, Fulltone 70's Fuzz, Teese RMC Wizard Wah, Boss dd-3, Boss CE-5, Korg DT-10 pedal tuner.
i like my tsl, but i bought before the jvm series came out, and i haven't tried a jvm yet.
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Quote by False_God

Completely off-topic....

But the lyrics from Machine Head in your sig caught my eye... Check out their myspace for a song released from their new album
Quote by Untitled001
Completely off-topic....

just a little ..
Quote by Untitled001
But the lyrics from Machine Head in your sig caught my eye... Check out their myspace for a song released from their new album

haha... I have the album (torrents) really kick ass solos but only slightly impressed by the actual songs! Still good tho!!

p.s. Off topic a bit?
Quote by False_God
just a little ..

haha... I have the album (torrents) really kick ass solos but only slightly impressed by the actual songs! Still good tho!!

p.s. Off topic a bit?

xD yeh a bit...

They're releaseing a new album 27 march this year.. It's a lot different... Really good

I have Through the Ashes too... I guarantee their new material is MUCH better.
I dont know... That album imo is possibly their best, Im gonna listen to the new one more, because I have listened to through The Ashes like god knows how many times!! lol

But ya JVM would kill Tsl imo.
Quote by False_God
But ya JVM would kill Tsl imo.

Oh good lord we hijacked the thread

Quote by False_God
I dont know... That album imo is possibly their best, Im gonna listen to the new one more, because I have listened to through The Ashes like god knows how many times!!

New one only has two tracks released so far... one on the e-card and one on the myspace... Or do you eman you downlaoded the entire album on a torrent? If that's the case. Link me to that damn torrent, boy.
Quote by False_God
Wait I am!! ok, my bad.. the JVM is the 4 channel version right? My bad..

I'm confused, why would you need a 4 channel amp?

clean, kinda distorted, very distorted, mofo distortion?
Quote by Untitled001
Oh good lord we hijacked the thread

New one only has two tracks released so far... one on the e-card and one on the myspace... Or do you eman you downlaoded the entire album on a torrent? If that's the case. Link me to that damn torrent, boy.

opps...

go to isohunt, they have it their!!! Or I could get you the link in a few mins!!

Quote by matt bickerton

Clean, Crunch, Distortion, and "mofo dist.
Quote by matt bickerton

Its actually kind of like 9 channels when you think about it as each channel has modes to get you different voicings.
To sum it up IT goes clean-JTM 45 bluesy-Plexi crunch- Jcm 800 roar-Hot rodded JCM 800 roar-Silver Jubilee Roar.