masturbate before a big date? i've never really heard of this until I saw the movie "Something About Mary." If it is, why would it be necessary anyway?
obviously its not necessary if you've only now heard of it, but it can be a good idea...

(trust me)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Well, whenever you masturbate, you're probably gonna feel less horny when you're done. So when you're with your date, you're not gonna be all over her. She's probably gonna think you're playing it cool, and then you're the one she wants instead of vice versa.

That, and you probably will have less of a chance of making a big mistake if the time comes later that night.

Just a theory.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
the reason is not so that you don't act all over her on the date. the reason is that you will last longer if you get some action later.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Well, whenever you masturbate, you're probably gonna feel less horny when you're done. So when you're with your date, you're not gonna be all over her. She's probably gonna think you're playing it cool, and then you're the one she wants instead of vice versa.

That, and you probably will have less of a chance of making a big mistake if the time comes later that night.

Just a theory.

I give you a big +1
Quote by thrash64
the reason is not so that you don't act all over her on the date. the reason is that you will last longer if you get some action later.

finally some1 with a bit of sense
It makes embarrasing erections go away

ALSO maybe it's because they want to last longer when they have sex (thats probably it)
It works man. Just if she wants you to splooge on her face, it will be small and crap.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by Sonicxlover

Just a theory.

+1
Free your mind
Plus it means you might be able to concentrate on the convo rather than craving whatever part of her body you desire (for most people thats the boobies).
Quote by Welsh Guitar
It works man. Just if she wants you to splooge on her face, it will be small and crap.

This is so true.

Let the love juice build up for a few days, if you want her to look like a glazed donut after you jerk off on her face.