I get stuck on the comp password i know it from the trash can papers, but cant get it to work....blah, i have everything else, the lock combo from behind calender, ice cubes, cup o hot water, holy cross by candles etc...just need that damn comp. code to work.
Quote by midnight_toker
I get stuck on the comp password i know it from the trash can papers, but cant get it to work....blah, i have everything else, the lock combo from behind calender, ice cubes, cup o hot water, holy cross by candles etc...just need that damn comp. code to work.

what did u do with the hot water? and the ice cubes?
Dude, i beat that a couple weeks ago. The ice and water are useless
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
sigh....

OK go to the dresser get the screwdriver(green), the cup and the cross. then click on the base of the dresser while zoomed in and ged the red screwdriver.then go to the normal screen and click on the left side of the dresser and get the grey key. then go to the clock and click on the side and get the key and the battery. open the lock on the desk with the code1225. get the scissors. go to the calendar and go to the last page and click again to reveal a panel. use the red screwdriver to open it and use the grey key. get the lighter. go to the computer and type in C36926510QT4420 to get access. go to safe mode setting and go to safe mode 2. Say yes and go and cut the yellow wire with the scissors. then pick the lighter, go to the about item, click on the top of the lighter and then click the wheel. this will light it. use it on the smoke detector and wait 3 minutes. then the firemen come and save you. there you beat the game

google is your friend
How do you open the panel behind the calendar? I tried the screwdriver on the screws but it won't work.

EDIT: Never mind.

EDIT again: ^The grey key???
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Last edited by -February-Star- at Mar 16, 2007,