I'm going to be going on 2 two-day trip soon, but I can't bring my jackson along. Anyway, I was wondering if there is any finger excercises that I can do that will keep me from becoming rusty, which I do if I'm away from my instrument for atleast a day.
Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
circle your wrists as much as possible, and while you have spare time spread each of your fingers apart on your left hand. while this may seem useless, it will definetely help. you can also work on catching up on your music theory.
Quote by pigeonkicker
I'm going to be going on 2 two-day trip soon, but I can't bring my jackson along. Anyway, I was wondering if there is any finger excercises that I can do that will keep me from becoming rusty, which I do if I'm away from my instrument for atleast a day.

I think you can last TWO DAYS without playing guitar dude..In summer i go away for weeks and I come back and Im not really rusty..About your question though..Air Guitar?
Quote by captainjackass
YES i now own 11.4 sqaue feet of the rainforest.... could a tree fit on that?

LoL
Quote by civildp1
that was way to long to read so I'm just gonna assume it was about cake. and I agree, cake is delicious

find a nice (albeit easy..) girl to...help. lolol

Originally Posted by raisinbran
You're dumber then a bag of dumb.
take a soda can, open it, and pluck that thing whatever it's called (the thing you pull to open the can) the way you'd play with your fingers on a bass guitar. that's how I learned that technique ^^
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
WTF? You may have asked the stupidest question in the history of mankind. 2 days??? You're joking, right?
Quote by Keef-is-king
Masturbate furiously the whole time.

you will be able to shred faster than Paul Gilbert multiplied by Michael Angelo Batio upon returning home.

..............................................................................!

i hadnt played from wednesday so thats been 2 days. and i wasnt rusty. actually i played alot better
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass
Youll be fine after 2 days. Its after a couple weeks you start to lose it, but it comes back just like that. Its like riding a bike.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help