yeah, i said it. It happened to the dinosaurs, and it will happen to us, sooner or later. how shitty would that be? Or human polution destroying the atmosphere and we all die of global warming.

but, for all the people who are viewing this at least we can say that we wont be around when this happens.

PROOF: http://men.msn.com/articlepm.aspx?cp-documentid=1628365&GT1=8991
Last edited by guitaristehsick at Mar 16, 2007,
Wow. I'm watching Armageddon at the moment too...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
well thats too bad...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
that would suck, but, thank god it's idiots like you who will freak and inform people who care when i comes
Meh, we had a good run.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
We're all gonna evolve into space beings before that ever happens.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Guitar God Rob
actually i think the world sort of deserves to end in the next say 100 years or so

+1
i do too, if youre serious then yeah, we share some views. i told my buddies this and they got all "you wanna die, dont you, emo bitch" the incredulity i felt at this was a blow in an of itself to the little respect i had for them.

but yeah, i dont think the world should end, like no more planet, i just think that karma for the entirety of the human race dictates that something horrific should happen to us as a whole, i mean we fucked up the planet, we fucked up many an animal species, and to top it all off we fucked eachother up....so yeah
Quote by Jackolas
Don't worry the president is too busy peeling banana's.

I usually don't laugh at such things as 9/10 times they aren't funny, but you caught me off guard haha.
When i was a youthling that sort of spiel scared the shit out of me. Like seriously i couldnt sleep for days and i was al nervous and twitchy. Now i just stop thiking about it and have a wank. That normaly puts it out my head.
Sunderland AFC
Actually, the dinosaurs didnt neccessarily die because of an asteriod. There was MAJOR volcanic activity at around the same time, and the mass lava flows could have killed them. The asteriod theory and the volcanic theory are the two main theories explaining them dieing out.
The world will end one day. Could any second really. If global warming, war, or an asteroid don't kill us, there's still tons more things that could happen. It could just end for no apparant reason at all. Aliens could pulverize us. Even some kind of a god can just decide to end it. Anything.

Just hope it isn't while your still alive. Don't be paranoid about it though!
It could happen any time and its like 99.99% likely we would see it a few seconds before it impacted! Did you know that an asteroid the size of a house can destroy an area the size of london!!

But the thing is who cares? dont think about and just chill!
Quote by lateraluspiral
We're all gonna evolve into space beings before that ever happens.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!

Sorry, but you really are...
Quote by Jackolas
Don't worry the president is too busy peeling banana's.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by BobSlay
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!

Sorry, but you really are...

*evolves into a being of pure energy*
I'm sure all the governments and scientists in the world would calloborate and devise some sort of plan to destroy an asteroid that actually meant the end of the world.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
We could all die anytime any place so what happens happens and there is no point worrying about it, you gotta enjoy life to the full, even if we are f***ing the world up while we're at it.
Nice picture MuffinMan.

I think due to the adaptability and technology of the human race, some would survive (though still not a very large percentage). The main problem will be food without sun. If the sun were blocked out by dust and all that good stuff, plants would die out, and so would the creatures that eat them, and the creatures that eat them (us). However, some of the human race would probably pull through. This is because we have the technology to produce energy required to grow food with existing resources. We've still got some fossil fuels and nuclear resourses left to use. We've got the energy being produced under the crust of the earth, if we can find a way to tap into it or somehow use it to grow food.

Of course, it would also be mighty cold if the sun was blocked out. We'd need some efficient heating as well.

Lastly, perhaps we could also scourage the deep ocean floor for edible creatures....

Concluding my thoughts, though the human race could feasibly emerge from a large impact, it wouldn't be pretty. Luckily the odds that it happens in our lifetime is very, very slim.
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Last edited by pyrochris at Mar 16, 2007,
Quote by pyrochris
Nice picture MuffinMan.

I think due to the adaptability and technology of the human race, some would survive (though still not a very large percentage). The main problem will be food without sun. If the sun were blocked out by dust and all that good stuff, plants would die out, and so would the creatures that eat them, and the creatures that eat them (us). However, some of the human race would probably pull through. This is because we have the technology to produce energy required to grow food with existing resources. We've still got some fossil fuels and nuclear resourses left to use. We've got the energy being produced under the crust of the earth, if we can find a way to tap into it or somehow use it to grow food.

Lastly, perhaps we could also scourage the deep ocean floor for edible creatures....

Concluding my thoughts, though the human race could feasibly emerge from a large impact, it wouldn't be pretty. Luckily the odds that it happens in our lifetime is very, very slim.

http://men.msn.com/articlepm.aspx?cp-documentid=1628365&GT1=8991

they can see if bc of a 1000 ft diameter telescope.. thats ****ing huge.
In 2030 or something like that there is supposed to be a meteor crashing into the Pacific Ocean and it will create big waves and start destroying shit along the coast
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Chances of something hitting this tiny planet in an infinitely large universe are very, very slim.