One of my friends knows a guy who has a tattoo that says "I am just a chokeing victim".
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
One of my friends knows a guy who has a tattoo that says "I am just a chokeing victim".

Is it really mispelled?
I believe there is a Choking Victim thread, BTW. For future reference, typing the subject you want to make a thread on into the search bar and clicking the search button will reveal this information.
Overrated novelty band[/QUOTE

There are no words to describe my frustration at your no-it-all-ishness at this moment.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Is it really mispelled?

Yup.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
how so?

They're good... just highly overrated. They're a novelty band because they're one of those bands that is "cool" to like. Sure, they're good.. but they're not punk gods.

Of course, you could say the same about CRASS, and I love crass. (Well... I like their music.. but I love what they stood for in terms of DIY and showing the world you don't need to be signed to a major record labelt o sell a million records)

Quote by anarchocrust

There are no words to describe my frustration at your no-it-all-ishness at this moment.

Shaddup
Quote by RockThe40oz
Of course, you could say the same about CRASS, and I love crass. (Well... I like their music.. but I love what they stood for in terms of DIY and showing the world you don't need to be signed to a major record labelt o sell a million records)

Definitely. A lot of people like Crass and then are like done with anarcho, or claim they like anarcho when they only know of Crass it seems. I really love Crass and without Crass I probably would be very....far behind I guess. Haha, but Crass is making me think while making me listen to other anarcho stuff too, and I wish more people would explore more beyond Crass, even if they are fantastic.
It's cool to like choking victim? news to me. i love the band though
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com