The Funniest/Meanest/Random conversations you have ever been in Thread

*Commercial on TV for the Easy bake oven from Barbie*

Me- Dude...wasnt a famous Nazi named barbie?
Scottie- So like...they made another oven?
Me- an easy jew bake oven!
Scottie- Lets write a hate-email to the barbie company!
Me- STFU, this is brilliant!

Well that was one of my faveourites.....tell yours.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
that wasn't all that funny imo, and i don't feel like sharing any of mine right at the moment
"Easy Jew bake oven" Genius, simply genius. hahaha.

I randomly shout out "I hate blacks." in public places. One time there was a black person there. He heard me and didn't like it too much. I won't get into details, but it wasn't fun for me.

*I'm not a racist, I just think it's hilarious to pretend I am.
all conversations with my friends are wierd and funny in the best way possible
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Me: 'Fancy a bum?'
Him: 'Sure.'

That was one hell of a night...

>_>

<_<
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
"Easy Jew bake oven" Genius, simply genius. hahaha.

I randomly shout out "I hate blacks." in public places. One time there was a black person there. He heard me and didn't like it too much. I won't get into details, but it wasn't fun for me.

*I'm not a racist, I just think it's hilarious to pretend I am.

That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. Also, where does pretending to hate end and actually hating start? I'm pretty sure my dad actually hates black people, or at least thinks they're lazy and useless. He would never say so in public though, and is definitely smart enough not to yell it.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. Also, where does pretending to hate end and actually hating start? I'm pretty sure my dad actually hates black people, or at least thinks they're lazy and useless. He would never say so in public though, and is definitely smart enough not to yell it.

you sound like a tool who can't take a joke. The difference between your dad and myself is that I'm acting like a racist country hick. Your dad on the other hand, is just... "the hick".
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
you sound like a tool who can't take a joke. The difference between your dad and myself is that I'm acting like a racist country hick. Your dad on the other hand, is just... "the hick".

You sound like a tool who can't be "funny" without insulting people.

The difference between my dad and yourself is also that people probably consider him a successful gentleman, whereas anyone who meets you would likely have the words "racist" and "moron" come to mind first.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Flame fest!!!!

Well, to be on topic, me and my friend once had a convo on what gives you the title "hung like a horse" then proceeded to discuss what someone would do with a slong that big.
one time I was walking down the halls of my school with my friend talking and this black kid who I know pretty well comes up to me and starts making fun of my haircut or something jokingly. I look at his hands while he is doing this and see they are all chalky white, and as soon as he got done making fun of me, I just gave him a straight face and said "Shut the fuck up Ashy Larry."

Fans of Dave Chappelle might appreciate this joke.
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
Quote by Twist of fate
Lateraluspiral: I love you guys! Group hug?

Me: well, I don't hug with just guys. Are you a girl?

Lateraluspiral: Yes

Me: Ok group hug

*Me hugs*

Lateraluspiral: Hah! Fool I am actually a guy!

Me: Awww I've been owned

OMG Total PWNGE!!!!
Quote by Twist of fate
Lateraluspiral: I love you guys! Group hug?

Me: well, I don't hug with just guys. Are you a girl?

Lateraluspiral: Yes

Me: Ok group hug

*Me hugs*

Lateraluspiral: Hah! Fool I am actually a guy!

Me: Awww I've been owned

me and a few mates went into a supermarket looking for 16 cans of carling, 2 bottles of red square, 10 lambert and butler, some ibroprufen, a packet of ham and cheese pasta and a box of laxitives. The converastions that ensued within that shop were quite interesting. It was a good night
Quote by RyanInChains9
one time I was walking down the halls of my school with my friend talking and this black kid who I know pretty well comes up to me and starts making fun of my haircut or something jokingly. I look at his hands while he is doing this and see they are all chalky white, and as soon as he got done making fun of me, I just gave him a straight face and said "Shut the fuck up Ashy Larry."

Fans of Dave Chappelle might appreciate this joke.

Gotta love Chappelle.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
Quote by Metal claw
Person: Hi.
Person: How are you?
Me: Why do you always say that every ****ing time?

Pure Brilliance.
Zeppelinism Extremist, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

...and the victim screameth, saying "Hast thou not heard of elastoplast?!"
so im standing with my family and and this black guy on my rugby team. he looked at my siblings, thn my cousins and said we all looked alike.
i turned it back on him, and said that all his kind look alike!
isnt racism fun?
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Chris- So Dylan how was grade 8?
Dylan- It was awesome we had sex ed.
Chris- That's cool.
Dylan- Yeah they showed us how to masturbate.
Chris- Uhh...cool.
Dylan- I know. All you do is pull up and down on your wang.
Chris- Ok then
Dylan-..................I can show you if you want.
Me- *falls over laughing*
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S